• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horrific Video shows Saudi Arabia husband beating Asian man with a belt

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r4CEUm1mucg?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Horrific Video shows Saudi Arabia husband beating Asian man with a belt because he spoke to his wife

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Muslim Arab man just following his Islamic teaching on how to treat a Kaffir.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome the Arabs to beat the shit out of the dark brown Asians.
That's how you keep them in line, lest they get cocky and start playing tricks on you.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome the Arabs to beat the shit out of the dark brown Asians.
That's how you keep them in line, lest they get cocky and start playing tricks on you.

exactly, it fill me with rage when PAP give these dark brown asians pink IC like nobody business.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for politicizing this thread.

Fuck your arsehole with a fucking cactus
That will be what smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY feel like when the ghouls and demons are raping and screwing and fucking him when he die

AND WE ALL GO YUM YUM YUM SENG

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
slavery is tolerated in saudi. So they treat asians like slaves. especially those from Pakistan, Indonesia and Philippines.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like the Camel Allah Worshipping Niggers but thats the way to treat the Pariah scums..