• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny SCDF Chief screwed 2 female vendors and one got away

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a good spot, try the small road behind the Old Kallang Gaswork.. The place quite dark and secluded.. I once saw a tour coach driver comin out from his coach with a satisfied wide grin and lighting a ciggie.. Few minutes later, out came a fat sized Thai gal with messy hair.. :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

I propose you try the carpark infront of Thai village. There's a 7-11 nearby to buy your 'helmet'. I suggest this carpark coz it is pretty safe with other cars parked nearby. Serves as a deterence for Peeping Toms. Quite dark and secluded may not be ideal. It attracts Peeping Toms.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first scdf commissioner was an obscure colonel seconded from the army.
The scdf NS men of old were all the rejects by SAF....most were security risk with minor records type.

He was none other than COL Chng Teow Hua (Chinese educated), from 1st batch OCS, a combat engineer by vocation (sent for cobat engineer officer training in the USA, with another SAF officer, either before commissioning or right after), as a LTC at that time and Brigade Commander, 2 SIB, when I was a young officer serving NS there, within Changi Air Base.

His brother, Teow Siang, an armour officer (I did not keep track at what rank he retired, but a very long time a go, Pioneer Magazine featured the three brothers, and at that time Teow Siang was a Major, and Teow Hua was a LTC). Another brother, Teow Hiang, retired as a Colonel with RSN, Commander Coastal Command, and was at two other positions before retirement.

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabez... the Cecelia must be feeling very ai wan leh. People CSI her like siao, splash all her "possible" photos all over the Internet but actually she is not involved?

Or is it that she is only involved with the CNB Chief? Why he is not charged huh?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They wanna peep let them peep lah.

They are looking at your partner and not you why you worry.

I propose you try the carpark infront of Thai village. There's a 7-11 nearby to buy your 'helmet'. I suggest this carpark coz it is pretty safe with other cars parked nearby. Serves as a deterence for Peeping Toms. Quite dark and secluded may not be ideal. It attracts Peeping Toms.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm sure he must have done this for more than 2 years.

This are extracted from Mudland's Sin Chew Daily News. Our MSM didn't give these details.

3女強人性賄賂合約‧新加坡高官“搞車震”巴黎偷歡

3女強人背景 (Background of the 3 women)

彭楚梅 Pang Chor Mui
職業︰Nimrod Engineering總經理
婚姻狀況︰1992年4月7日結婚 (Married 07-04-1992)
年齡︰40來歲
事件︰被指一次與林新邦搞車震,為他提供口交。(1x Blow Job only)
那是在2010年5月的一天,地點在體育場徑的停車場內。(Car park @ indoor Stadium)

吳卓美Esther Goh Tok Mui
職業︰國家電腦系統公司(簡稱NCS)的商業拓展董事
婚姻狀況︰未婚 (Single)
年齡︰不詳,不確定是否是傳聞中的36歲IT女郎
事件︰被指7次為林新邦提供性賄賂 (7x)
1)2011年4月20日或前後,在濱海灣高爾夫球場的停車場搞車震。 (carpark near Marina Bay Golf Course)
2)2011年5月,在丹戎禺的公寓性交。(Condo at Tanjong Rhu)
3)2011年5月19日,在室內體育場的停車場搞車震。(Car park @ indoor Stadium)
4)2011年9月3日到6日間的一天,在丹戎禺的公寓性交。(Condo at Tanjong Rhu)
5)2011年9月3日到6日間的一天,在金文泰組屋性交。(Flat @ Clementi)
6)2011年9月17日,在金文泰組屋性交。(Flat @ Clementi)
7)2011年11月13日,在金文泰組屋性交。(Flat @ Clementi)

李偉芬Lee Wei Hoon
職業︰新加坡放射公司(SRC)董事
婚姻狀況︰1997年7月19日結婚,丈夫也姓李(Married 19-07-1997)
年齡︰40來歲
事件︰被指兩次為林新邦提供性賄賂,一次性交,另一次口交。(1x sex & 1x blow job)
1)2011年10月18日到21日間,在法國巴黎的酒店開房性交。(Hotel in Paris)
2)2011年11月23日,在東海岸水上樂園的停車場搞車震,李偉芬為林新邦口交。(Blow job @ car park @ big splash)

M

Mdm Tang

No charges yet against women in SCDF graft case
Lawyers say they may face bribery rap; CPIB says investigation ongoing

By Tham Yuen-C & Leonard Lim
The three women named in court on Wednesday for allegedly having sex with Peter Lim, the former Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) chief, may face charges of bribery, said lawyers on Wednesday.

While they have not been charged, the authorities have not yet put them in the clear. A Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) spokesman said it was still looking into the case.

All three women are high-ranking IT professionals who allegedly traded sexual favours with Lim to secure business deals for their companies. Two of them are in their 40s. Lawyers said that Ms Pang Chor Mui, Ms Lee Wei Hoon and Ms Esther Goh Tok Mui could be charged under the Prevention of Corruption Act, which carries a maximum sentence of a $100,000 fine and five years in prison.

Mr Foo Cheow Ming, a criminal lawyer, said CPIB graft cops may consider a lesser charge if the women testified against Lim.

jw5

Loyal
From reading the report about Nimrod Engineering, it could well be that the company
depended substantially on their SCDF contract in order to continue to exist.
No wonder the 40+ year old woman with a teenage son was willing to give horny Petey a bj.

M

Mdm Tang

From reading the report about Nimrod Engineering, it could well be that the company
No wonder the 40+ year old woman with a teenage son was willing to give horny Petey a bj.

Guide and Frequently Asked Questions To Lingo Used In Reports :

What is Blow-Job :

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blow JOB

blow job 14887 up, 4441 down

To lick, blow, and suck on a mans dick. Proper technique including rubbing his balls with left hand, stroking dick with right hand in sync to the pace you are moving your mouth. To go all the way and deep throat is much desired, while doing this begin to hum and moan. This will send him up the wall. When he does reach orgasm and begin to cum swallow it, and lick it off of him. This will also drive him insane.

Like right now, i bet at least 5 guys reading this right now are jacking off fanticizing about someone doing this to them. Sorry guys, if I was there, u know I would. ;-)
When I deep throated him , he came instantly. So I drank and licked all the cum off him.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Decent women gives bj, wherereas the power ones wouLd incLude rimmings as weLL..:smile: