• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny SCDF Chief screwed 2 female vendors and one got away

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the ex-SCDF chief case was cracked....

This is not an overnight thing. By the time Peter Lim was called in for questioning it was early this yr but the case events occurred from 2010 to 2011. The case investigation started earlier when a complain was filed with CPIB by one of tge competitors.

Following that both Peter and Gay were tracked closely by investigators to gather evidence. Only when sufficient evidence were collected and the witness called in for questioning. Confronted with evidence and under pressure, and using various interrogation tricks like using one witness information to pressure another witness under interrogation, they managed to slowly piece together the full picture.

The thing is charges go back only to 2010. These were the same people involved right up to 2011. This tells us that the charges were limited by the scope and evidence available between this time frame. Human behavior evolves over a period of time and the pattern may extend beyond this time frame. However it is near impossible to establish the facts and all evidence such as phone records and sms would have been deleted by then...hence we end up with 3 women and 10 specific incidents.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple and naive can be senior directors in company?

Anyone here got naive directors in their company?

some of our leaders are naive

think TCH - who thinks he can win Hougang for DC
think TCS - who thinks his baby face can bring in auntie support for next PM
think LHL - who thinks saying sorry before election can keep Aljunied

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i thought some of these forensic guys can still find a way to retrieve deleted stuff....just like they do in computers.

Or mebbe its too cold already?

.. However it is near impossible to establish the facts and all evidence such as phone records and sms would have been deleted by then.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought some of these forensic guys can still find a way to retrieve deleted stuff....just like they do in computers.

Or mebbe its too cold already?

hi there

1. just hope that one of those women publish its tyrst in some book.
2. should be some best seller in sheepishland.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, but there are plenty, hahaha.................................

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. the latest addition: crying sheep sitting on temasek thing!
3. very good director fees hoh!
4. quaranteed & lifelong employment again for doing nothing.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ugly or not? If ugly then count me in. You are right about BosSam....i did so many things for him already...all shameful things and so far

he only gave me 3 packets of peanuts. He said peanuts means big salary. Siao bugger. :(

Its hard to con BosSam's money. There is another millionaire you can con in this forum. The best thing is, shes a real woman :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ugly or not? If ugly then count me in. You are right about BosSam....i did so many things for him already...all shameful things and so far

he only gave me 3 packets of peanuts. He said peanuts means big salary. Siao bugger. :(

Ugly or not I don't know. But she likes to ride bicycle also :biggrin: