• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hope for all Lao Heros here - A magic cure for all illnesses

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope for all Lao Heroes here - A magic cure for all illnesses

has been used successfully for hair loss, cuts, bruises, digestive problems, eye or ear problems, headaches, migraine, sinus problems, allergies, dandruff, inhibition of blood clots (thus possibly avoiding strokes - safer than aspirin), thrush, it can be used as a skin cream and will effectively help fight wrinkles (the best facial cream or after shave I know), asthma, bronchitis, cough, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, warts, constipation, diarrhoea, diverticulitis, haemorrhoids, kidney stones, liver problems, sciatica, enlarged prostate, menstrual problems, varicose veins, burns, sun strokes, herpes, insect bites, jellyfish stings, scars, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, hypertension, mumps.. and also as an aprodisiac... fact one lao hero even got a hard-on so hard he feel like an 18 year old again.

Read More

Last edited:

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my ex girlfriend always drink my cum !

She gets all your nutrients and you become depleted of chi energy.
The trick is don't cum, for this you have to master the kung fu of master Cha.
Once you mastered it, you can do it all night long, watch you gal cum instead.
How do you know if your gal cum?
Observe. Your gal will tighten her ass muscle, her leg stiffened and she auto rub on you vigorously...
then she paused for a second then she push you away... hahaha ...

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour ever keep one Alstatian like to eat its own shit even though they give it canned food . In the end it was run over by a Mercedes benz . Stupid dog .

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when young when I got cut on my toe, don't know how it got cut
my mom asked to urine on the grass and step on it,
miraculously it cured.

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour ever keep one Alstatian like to eat its own shit even though they give it canned food . In the end it was run over by a Mercedes benz . Stupid dog .

Oh dear, how sad, RIP.
This remind me of my gym, there is this resident pariah guard dog guarding the gym building.
This pariah dog has a strange habit of stiffing and licking the bicycle seat belonging to the
gym owner. The gym owner is a nice but temperamental chump happens to be a dog lover so instead of
getting rid of the pariah dog, he decided to remove his bicycle seat, smear some of his own precious
shit onto it and then place the bicycle seat near the entrance of the gym so that the pariah
dog can sniff and lick every other day.

From then on the gym owner have been cycling without a seat to and from the gym.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sound like the 60% who voted!!.....they have good nutrients out there to feed their belly & soul, they choose to eat the 'shits' generated by the "mercedes benz' drivers....& get ran over...they are "walking dead"..:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when young when I got cut on my toe, don't know how it got cut
my mom asked to urine on the grass and step on it,
miraculously it cured.

You do this today, you have the town council, NEA, AVA & Nparks, issuing you summons, plus the SPF who will issue you a indecent exposure charge. Not only your toe will not cure....you wallet will get 'cancer'...