• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honk! Honk! LKY's time up the Hearse near as he insisted be minister until death

lky_hearse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come up my lorry LKY. Honk! Honk! Honk! Don't make me wait.

Mandai Crematorium is a short drive away. Your beloved wife already waiting there.

Why keep the hearse waiting?

No minister for you already. Get up the hearse and go as you promised. Can rise from grave to rule some more right? Where you want to put your ashes?:wink:

Lee Kam You Sucker

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said he will become instant BRAIN-DEAD once he don't be minister. But he failed to do the necessary GAP-SHUT to screw Singapore & PAP so his son also had been forced to fire him.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think he will be cremated? He will declare an order to be preserved as a figure in place of Raffles and the Merlion.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick leh! Someone waiting for him at the cul-de-sac liao!

2.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the cul de sac will be welcoming party, lead by JB Jeyaratnam, No Achocol I Resign & many others, who had been waiting for some time.