• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hongkongers Got Balls

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Recently I read with interest on the healthcare benefits that Hongkongers enjoy.

I'm watching their TV now and there are at least 3 major citizen protests in Hong Kong today. One of it was infront of a government building. Another that impressed me greatly is by students and the leader is a young girl, they managed to get a crane on the road to hang a banner of protest on it for everyone to see but what really impressed me most is she willingly allow herself to be interviewed in front of the TV. She spoke with gusto and passion for her cause to ask the government to resign. I wonder which young Singaporean dare to do that.

Is this the reason Hongkongers get what they deserve as a citizen?

(phtos taken directly from TV)

null-932.jpg

null-1645.jpg

null-1990.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans dare not! Only KPKB behind a PC!

Then again, we can kick out any Government via a GE! Whereas their CE is nominated and not elected.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans dare not! Only KPKB behind a PC!

Then again, we can kick out any Government via a GE! Whereas their CE is nominated and not elected.

What a low life sinkie ball-less loser. I am so right in staying away from sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gals leading the protest !

In thailand there is a ladyboy who set up an organisation to protest and change the law of ladyboys and demand the rights of them.

Even ladyboy got balls to do that. Sinkie straight man no balls to do anything at all. What a total disgrace. I suggest all sinkie males to go and have your balls removed.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In thailand there is a ladyboy who set up an organisation to protest and change the law of ladyboys and demand the rights of them.

Even ladyboy got balls to do that. Sinkie straight man no balls to do anything at all. What a total disgrace. I suggest all sinkie males to go and have your balls removed.

NS has castrated SG guys

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girl yes. She is the leader of a group of students.

young girl! she has good conscience and much better than our PAP female politicians..eg Amy Khor who thinks that Michael Palmer was right and honourable to confess abt his adultery when he was threatened with exposure otherwise and Grace Fu who thinks that she is makinga huge sacrifice by getting S$1m+ slary a year

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK students are learning the art of Opposition from their vocal First World Opposition inside LegCo.

By comparison, our self-styled Vichy WP “First World Opposition” is always so quiet and obedient. The students can only learn and follow them to be as very quiet and very obedient.

In every neighbouring countries where the Opposition is fearless and vocal, such as HK, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the students are equally fearless and vocal.

Before 1990s and esp before Low Thia Khiang brought his Vichy style of Opposition into parliament, Singapore’s politics and people are more advanced, and more open and more vocal than all the above countries.

But after 1990s and esp after LTK brought his Vichy style of Opposition into parliament, Singapore democracy has retrogressed while all the above countries have leapfrogged and overtaken us as their people have voted for a REAL and GENUINE Opposition to represent.

Very soon, Singapore will also be overtaken by Burma.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's enshrined in Hong Kong Basic Law. How about Singapore? >>>>

All Hong Kong residents shall be equal before the law. Permanent residents of the HKSAR shall have the right to vote and the right to stand for election in accordance with law.[4]

Hong Kong residents shall have, among other things, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and of publication; freedom of association, freedom of assembly, freedom of procession, of demonstration, of communication, of movement, of conscience, of religious belief, and of marriage; and the right and freedom to form and join trade unions, and to strike.[4]

The freedom of the person of Hong Kong residents shall be inviolable. No Hong Kong resident shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful arrest, detention or imprisonment. Arbitrary or unlawful search of the body of any resident or deprivation or restriction of the freedom of the person shall be prohibited. Torture of any resident or arbitrary or unlawful deprivation of the life of any resident shall be prohibited.[4]

The provisions of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, and international labour conventions as applied to Hong Kong shall remain in force and shall be implemented through the laws of the HKSAR.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_Basic_Law

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

HK students are learning the art of Opposition from their vocal First World Opposition inside LegCo.

By comparison, our self-styled Vichy WP “First World Opposition” is always so quiet and obedient. The students can only learn and follow them to be as very quiet and very obedient.

In every neighbouring countries where the Opposition is fearless and vocal, such as HK, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the students are equally fearless and vocal.

Before 1990s and esp before Low Thia Khiang brought his Vichy style of Opposition into parliament, Singapore’s politics and people are more advanced, and more open and more vocal than all the above countries.

But after 1990s and esp after LTK brought his Vichy style of Opposition into parliament, Singapore democracy has retrogressed while all the above countries have leapfrogged and overtaken us as their people have voted for a REAL and GENUINE Opposition to represent.

Very soon, Singapore will also be overtaken by Burma.

I think during the 1980s. Thai students from tammaset uni did a protest march and was gunned down by soldiers. Now did that stop the thais from protesting?

Let's compare this to sinkies. Just a letter of warning is like taking their life.

PLEASEeee.....Give me a fucking break!!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think during the 1980s. Thai students from tammaset uni did a protest march and was gunned down by soldiers. Now did that stop the thais from protesting?

Let's compare this to sinkies. Just a letter of warning is like taking their life.

PLEASEeee.....Give me a fucking break!!!

Tonychat you chump. Quit KPKB about PAP and Singaporeans in front of your PC!

Go in front of Istana or the Parliament to protest.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hong kong people....haha....sure losers. independent??? ...hahahaaa!!!..one button, all will go hiding...one more button, all will disappear under the table....famous for their vulgarities and curses....one last button, they all knee down and kowtow....

want bkt....all sold out!

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's enshrined in Hong Kong Basic Law. How about Singapore?

Article 14 of the Constitution of Singapore provides that:

(a) every citizen of Singapore has the right to freedom of speech and expression;

(b) all citizens of Singapore have the right to assemble peaceably and without arms; and

(c) all citizens of Singapore have the right to form associations.

The provisions of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, and international labour conventions as applied to Hong Kong shall remain in force and shall be implemented through the laws of the HKSAR.

As of March 2012, there are 167 countries that are parties to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. Only 18, mostly THIRD WORLD countries, have neither signed nor ratified this Covenant. These are Antigua & Barbuda, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Fiji, Kiribati, MALAYSIA, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Omar, Qatar, St. Kitts & Nevis, Saudi Arabia, SINGAPORE, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and United Arab Emirates.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Covenant_on_Civil_and_Political_Righ ts

The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights has 160 parties as of October 2012. Only 25, again mostly THIRD WORLD countries, have neither signed nor ratified this Covenant. Singapore shares this “honour” together with most of the 18 countries mentioned above plus Andorra, Botswana, Fiji, Haiti, Mozambique, Nauru, Samoa, St. Lucia and Vanuatu.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Covenant_on_Economic,_Social_and_Cul tural_Rights

Switzerland, along with other FIRST WORLD countries, is a signatory to both Covenants. This video shows a Swiss protest - 20,000 strong. My question to Minister Ignoramus Goh Chok Tong is this: after collecting OUT OF THIS WORLD ministerial salaries for years, what have you and your PAP cronies done to bring Singapore to a SWISS standard of living as your Party has promised – from the tangible as well intangible perspective? Those were EMPTY promises?

[video=youtube;-Zw839V0X9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zw839V0X9I[/video]

Last edited: