• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hongkie Star Andy Hui And TVB Actress Jacqueline Wong Forced To Apologize For Khalwat Adultery! Should Be Drowned In Pig Cage?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jacqueline-wong-kenneth-ma-cheating.jpg

800.jpeg

After being caught in a tryst with singer-actor Andy Hui in the back of a taxi, TVB actress Jacqueline Wong, 30, apologised to boyfriend Kenneth Ma through her broadcasting company on Wednesday (Apr 17).

“I spoke to Jacqueline yesterday for a long time. She is very, very regretful and knows that she committed a really terrible mistake," TVB executive Virginia Lok said in a media statement.

"She is very sorry to everyone who was affected, especially her parents and family. She is sorry to the company, sorry to Kenneth Ma and his family. At this moment, her emotions haven’t stabilised yet. The company feels she needs to take a break for a while.”

Wong’s reputation may not be the only thing at stake. Her career may be in jeopardy as TVB is said to have halted all of her work, including TV series The Offliners, according to Apple Daily.

The Offliners is scheduled to be released on May 13.

This is not the first time that the Miss Hong Kong 2012 first runner-up has been embroiled in a scandal involving older, married men. In 2014, media reports speculated that Wong was the reason for her co-star Lawrence Ng and his second wife’s split.

As for Wong’s current boyfriend Ma, 45, whom the actress has been dating for more than two years, Lok said that he has “requested to continue working” on the movie Exorcist’s Meter 2.0, and told the crew not to make any concessions for him.

Despite their 15-year gap, Wong and Ma’s relationship had appeared to be going well until the scandal with Hui. The couple had met each other’s parents and marriage was said to be on the cards.

Meanwhile, the 51-year-old Hui is also said to be putting his career on hold, and is expected to postpone his September concert in Hong Kong.

Cantopop star Sammi Cheng, Hui's wife of five years, has yet to make a statement.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/trending/jacqueline-wong-apologises-to-boyfriend-kenneth-ma-for-cheating-11454418

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the same antics, from jack neo to andy hui, all when caught and in press conference, acting and crying to gain sympathy. i certainly hope that hongkies and sinkies are not that naive.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the same antics, from jack neo to andy hui, all when caught and in press conference, acting and crying to gain sympathy. i certainly hope that hongkies and sinkies are not that naive.
Loser will never have the chance to know how it feels to be seduce by beautiful Ladies.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah hui need botox:biggrin:
You can do anything but dont get caught
Wasnt you enjoying when you are not caught
:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it's more of either Kenneth Ma or Sammi Cheng having links to the HK secret societies. HK showbiz is mostly controlled by them. You really have no choice but to apologize.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's more of either Kenneth Ma or Sammi Cheng having links to the HK secret societies. HK showbiz is mostly controlled by them. You really have no choice but to apologize.

i have feeling this andy doing it for publicity. and then allow me to say something, i have no links to any triads or secret societies but last time in sg kanna spray paint by dirty cops until maciam i got link like that, *scratch head*, i did know a few fighters when i was younger and that's all, one was my friend's elder brother, he passed on mysteriously after "something" knocked onto his head.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jacqueline Wong is a habitual going after married guys.
In 2014, Jacqueline starred with Hongkong actor Lawrence Ng in the TVB prison drama Tomorrow Is Another Day and the actor had taken to Weibo to gush about her. Shortly after, Lawrence and his wife filed for divorce and Jacqueline was rumoured to have been the cause of the split. The actress vehemently denied any wrongdoing, declaring that she “doesn’t like married men”.

In 2015, she was rumoured to have come between TVB actor Vincent Wong and his wife, TVB actress Yoyo Chen. Jacqueline and Vincent were filming the drama With or Without You in China and the two were often seen hanging out together during breaks and on their days off. It’s said that Jacqueline had made her move on Vincent ’cos he was going through a rough patch with his wife. The cheating rumours got so bad that an incensed Yoyo reportedly refused to sleep with Vincent in the same room. Thankfully, Vincent and Yoyo managed to weather the storm and are still together.