• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park protest feedback

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=530159253673875" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sinkies are having balls.... that is good.. but still not good enough..a good start anyway.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also into nick sharing? Few hours ago, you were still saying the protest is not good, they should be doing it on the street. Now you change story?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am waiting for the day when PAP is no longer in power and found out that the CPF is empty. Sinkies will go after the Lees.. and put them in jail or killed by the people.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The smart papies supporters and oppo supporters have already migrated or planning to migrate. Now pappies fighting a loosing battle with their sheep society. The only way is to dangle sheep food in front of the sheeps but unfortunately its not working anymore.
Sinkees can argue all they want but 5% loss in the last elections is alot of sheeps jumping the fence to the other farm.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see it the other way. These people have weak & lazy balls.

Those guys with lazy balls? ......definitely!
I could hear you panting every time you hold mine
You once told me the roundness and hardness was comfortably soothing in your mouth
There is no other way to determine the activeness and strength without using mine as a benchmark

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am waiting for the day when PAP is no longer in power and found out that the CPF is empty. Sinkies will go after the Lees.. and put them in jail or killed by the people.

Yes the day will come when 60% daft sinkies discover to their horror that there's only a $1 coin in the CPF safe deposit box. Uprising against the Lees will be the order of the day.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not just the Lees ...there are lots of them ....the scholars, the chief justice etc.

A new government should prepare to get a team to take over the key posts and then launch a few forensic audits on the CPF, the reserves, Temasek, GIC. There will be lots of clean up of 50 years of PAP rule.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not just the Lees ...there are lots of them ....the scholars, the chief justice etc.

A new government should prepare to get a team to take over the key posts and then launch a few forensic audits on the CPF, the reserves, Temasek, GIC. There will be lots of clean up of 50 years of PAP rule.

The new non PAP government will have enormous task of the clean-up. Everything is in a mess. It's just like PAP leaves loads of shits for the new govt. to clear.