• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honest Imam says Jews use ‘religious texts to justify criminal activities,’ in Islam ‘we don’t have this’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/california...eli-radicals-motivared-by-religious-scripture

Imam Salim Ammar Mohamed said that the motivation for the “criminal activity” of Israelis lies in their “distorted” religious texts. He said that Jews use their holy texts to justify harassment, injustice, and the racist ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. He made his remarks in a Friday sermon at Masjid Al-Tawheed in Elk Grove, California, which was posted on the mosque’s official YouTube channel on May 14, 2021….

Salim Ammar Mohamed: “What is motivating the Israelis to commit these acts of racism, ethnic cleansing, and harassment? It has to be these distorted religious books. They are using religious texts to justify their criminal activities.

[…]

“Some people may tell you: ‘Oh this is in the Old Testament, and the New Testament is filled with peace.’ No. Even in the New Testament, there are outrageous orders for killing. In Luke, verse 27, this is what supposedly Jesus told his followers. He told them: ‘Bring to me those who refuse for me to rule and slay them, slaughter them, in front of me.’ ‘Slaughter them.’ This is in Luke 27, verse 19.

“Allah be praised, [in Islam] we don’t have any of this. I am saying this, not to say that all Christian or all Jews are violent. No. There are really good and just people in all religious groups, among the Jews, among the Christians. I am telling you what are the texts those radicals in Israel are using. They are using these religious texts to justify their injustice against the Palestinians.”