• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honest and moving speech by George Yeo at Ubi rally

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q9PMnepa-MM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He admits that there is a very big problem with the PAP rule. With so many bad policies from 2006 until today, the PAP was deaf to the sufferings of the people. Did George just discover this during his recent walkabouts? It shows he has been sleeping or he and his subordinates were ignorant of the problems. It is so hard to believe that the entire PAP machinery were unaware of the sad situation. Who is to be blame for this? To say WP is taking advantage and using the citizens to walk into parliament is rubbish talk for what else can old George say? How can he defend the indefensible?
WP has been working hard for the people, there is no denying this. They know the people's problems and the arrogance of the PAP. Remember Lim Sia Suay just recently said "We are deaf to all criticisms." He was justified to say this because it is true, the PAP does not listen. They are too busy looking at their CPF Statement every month and they are very happy.

I say let them learn a bitter lesson for they had never experienced being snubbed by Singaporeans and we will take it from there. Hopefully many policies will be reversed but I doubt it as I saw a few new threads that said they are about to increase their salary by a few hundred thousands. Is is not enough to receive $6000 - $10,000 for a day's work? Divide the average of $8000 by 1440 mins in a day. The minister goes to toilet and shit for 15 mins already get about $100. The cleaner cleans his shit for 15 mins gets less than 10 cents.

Mentri_Besar_emas

Alfrescian
Loyal
waseh!!, your concluding lines rocks, man! I have decided, and i will vote for WP and hope
the PAPs get out of some GRC's.. cheers to LTK for bringing in CSMao and his team..May luck be with WP.