• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honda civic ah beng road rage.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FatBoy makes it to the front page of The New Paper again today claiming he is "ready to be punished but please leave my family and girlfriend alone".
Doesn't this piece of turd realise his actions WILL have consequences not just on him but those around him, family , friends, colleagues and employers etc.

People like him and Anton Casey deserve no leniency. They are not mentally insane and are fully aware of their actions. No doubt he was provoked but that is still no excuse for his road rage.
The abuse his family and his girlfriend may be getting is collateral damage and I'm sure his employers are not impressed.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is obvious that this ass hole is not in the least contrite. He is turning the tables on the cyber bullies, and adopting a you-and-I-same-same-lah attitude towards his accusers.

Hey, asshole, no well-brought up guy (no matter how well loved by their parents and gf) would have done what you did. It is very obvious that you have been an asshole all your life. Two incidents in a matter of hours. Recorded incidents. God knows how many other drivers you intimidated in between.

Get a life. Go to your destination, do what you have to do and move on with the day. You are just one big fugging spoilt brat now trying to say that the rest of the world are just like you.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I truly wasted my precious 8 minutes plus listening to a story that was full of repititions - "my family, my girlfriend, my actions, blah blah, blah".

Roads are for safe travelling and not venues for violence.

Anyway, this is a clear cut admission by the road monster about his crime and should be used against him by the prosecutorial authority.

His actions of jamming on his brakes could have resulted in some fatal accidents as those behind would surely want to swerve so as to avoid a direct impact.

The Police Division under whose jurisdiction the area of offence (wilful jamming of breaks) occurred should haul this monster up and charge him for an offence of Criminal Intimidation. That dangerous act of his could have caused accident / accidents that could have resulted in deaths or grievous injuries.

Politicians should also respond and condemn this monster's actions.

And yes, Jackass Nio can use him as a Bollygark" (bodyguard)

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave this guy alone, he already admitted his mistake and is brave to face judgement by the law. You guys should be spending more energy on Stephanie Koh, that one is interesting, two sides of the story, who is telling the truth?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave this guy alone, he already admitted his mistake and is brave to face judgement by the law. You guys should be spending more energy on Stephanie Koh, that one is interesting, two sides of the story, who is telling the truth?

No no no...
He is not treated by the law yet.
The pressure should still be mounting on him, and the police/ LTA to take action promptly.
Interesting to know what kind of verdict be given against him?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
No no no...
He is not treated by the law yet.
The pressure should still be mounting on him, and the police/ LTA to take action promptly.
Interesting to know what kind of verdict be given against him?

He will be dealt with accordingly and so far he is prepared to accept his punishment, compare that with Anton Casey who ran away like a real coward, this guy is definitely more man enough......he deserves a beauty queen wife.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he had a bad day. We should be gracious enough to forgive and forget. I'm sure he learn his mistakes liao.

AhNeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys just fell into a trap. Ah loong will soon impose cyber crtic law by using him and afew others as example.