• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hollywood Males Celebrities Posting Behind Sammyboy Nicks

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is true. I know of a few people who are members but I don't know their nicks. I am now mostly retired and will only take on roles if the script is well written. I can't divulge my true identity, for obvious reason.
You are a fake, just like China products. All fake from top to bottom! :FU:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
why you want to be him? damn ugly leh

I can't help my looks and I was OK when I was in my prime and I could keep my erection going for hours on end.

1596618959920.png

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what the funny thing is?

You know I know that all you forummers including Hollywood Celebrities are soul-jumping into and out of each other's bodies to post information to me ever since I was born 4 decades ago.