• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neighbor

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

you are the ignorant one.
there are alot of sensitive info I was told but of course no point telling to simple minded folks like you.

well so much for open minded discussion.
what makes you so sure about the authenticity of your information, other thanthey are much repeated propaganda based on half truths and agenda driven?
have you ever been to the Balkans?

your sensitive info sounds pretty rubbish considering the amount of filth you have been spouting

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

its a well known fact that university around the world do not encourage taking in their own graduates (own phd) as faculty members. its a very common practice. MIT and Harvard i heard has less than 2 percent of its staff previously graduated from there.

That's true. But many simply shuffle around the Ivy League universities and other top ones. How many big univ in SG? And they complain there aren't enough SG talent as justification for hiring many ex-pats when this isn't true.

Guessing those higher-ups enjoy throwing money around and having these ang-mos come entertain and fawn on them... makes them feel even more high class then their million-dollar pay. And it is a powerful feeling to have the discretionary power to hire anyone, regardless of whether qualified or not... because you have the power.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

well so much for open minded discussion.
what makes you so sure about the authenticity of your information, other thanthey are much repeated propaganda based on half truths and agenda driven?
have you ever been to the Balkans?

your sensitive info sounds pretty rubbish considering the amount of filth you have been spouting

as for open minded discussion, well you contradict yourself when you seemed so narrow-minded and arrogant saying other people are sputing rubbish when you have no faint idea whom you are talking to. not everybody in this forum is a bullsh!tter like you. Like I said, it is beyond my dignity to prove to you my worth , especially simple minded rude arrogant people like you. FYI I have been to the Balkan regions, travelled to more than 80 countries worldwide, been to some places so privilege even common VIPs are barred form entering, travelled on the world most exclusive jet, had tea with the world richest man and get invited to high comm and embassy functions. In my past postings previous forummers have also doubt my CV, but are made to eat their words when I revealed certain privilege info only people of my stature knows, to prove my point. info in this forum , way ahead of mass media publication. you may think this is BS but then truth is stranger than fiction . Like I said I have nothing to gain by proving who I am but alot to lose if I revealed anything. BTW, I have seen more dead bodies than you ever change your pants.

Last edited:

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

as for open minded discussion, well you contradict yourself when you seemed so narrow-minded and arrogant saying other people are sputing rubbish when you have no faint idea whom you are talking to. not everybody in this forum is a bullsh!tter like you. Like I said, it is beyond my dignity to prove to you my worth , especially simple minded rude arrogant people like you. FYI I have been to the Balkan regions, travelled to more than 80 countries worldwide, been to some places so privilege even common VIPs are barred form entering, travelled on the world most exclusive jet, had tea with the world richest man and get invited to high comm and embassy functions. In my past postings previous forummers have also doubt my CV, but are made to eat their words when I revealed certain privilege info only people of my stature knows, to prove my point. info in this forum , way ahead of mass media publication. you may think this is BS but then truth is stranger than fiction . Like I said I have nothing to gain by proving who I am but alot to lose if I revealed anything. BTW, I have seen more dead bodies than you ever change your pants.

big ego, numero uno, are big shields for lots of empty space
no one wants to know who you are, whether you are super rich or influential, please don't flatter yourself, spare us please those details

"for those forummers here who are ignorant, the Serbs are the most racist people in the world and make the Nazis look like angelic school children."
you branded Serbs the most racist people on earth based on what you read on the news, snippets of "VIP" information, but how much do you know how the Balkans, its people, history and culture? do you have friends who are Serbs? do you have friends who are Bosnian muslims? do they agree Serbs are the most racist people in the world? Is Serbia today ethnically clean since the Serbs are so racist?

Western media and diplomats regularly disseminated half truths about Serbs during the Bosnian war, followed by the war in Kosovo and the bombing of Belgrade. That is what I called "rubbish" info, there are some truths in there but coated with half truths which were unverifiable and presented as real events and swallowed hook and sinker by a naive audience.

You found the wrong topic to bullshit