• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hokkiens should take pride in this 下西洋,不能没有福建人

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lousy lah. See all the newly overseas chink now, so rich and powerful unlike your coolie rice eating ancestors that time. What to proud about? :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lousy lah. See all the newly overseas chink now, so rich and powerful unlike your coolie rice eating ancestors that time. What to proud about? :rolleyes:

You don't understand English? The biggest number of top scholars in whole China are from Hokkien province. And top seafaring skils and ship building centre in China since Song dynasty. As for coolie ancestors, also never mind and still much better than your must be criminal ancestors.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Hokkien Howqua despite being locked up in China due to closed door policy still become the FIRST Chinese in the world to invest in bonds and shares of western companies. Howqua invested in American railways, securities and insurance companies.

http://m.jionglishi.com/a/gushi/mingrengushi/323.shtml

伍秉鉴也没有让自己的财富趟在自己家里睡觉,他还要想办法,他就是靠着这些在美国的代理人,不断的去向美国投资。在那个年头,在古代向美国投资的商人你还能找出谁。比如说伍秉鉴通过旗昌洋行的股东来投资美国铁路,密歇根中央铁路和柏林敦和密苏里河铁路就是伍秉鉴参与投资的,除了铁路,还有美国的证券交易和美国的保险业务,怡和行都参与投资了。也正因为这些商业活动,为怡和行赢得了世界性的影响。所以我们讲是全球视野、开放意识,这些都说明了

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Hokkien Howqua despite being locked up in China due to closed door policy still become the FIRST Chinese in the world to invest in bonds and shares of western companies. Howqua invested in American railways, securities and insurance companies.

http://m.jionglishi.com/a/gushi/mingrengushi/323.shtml

伍秉鉴也没有让自己的财富趟在自己家里睡觉,他还要想办法,他就是靠着这些在美国的代理人,不断的去向美国投资。在那个年头,在古代向美国投资的商人你还能找出谁。比如说伍秉鉴通过旗昌洋行的股东来投资美国铁路,密歇根中央铁路和柏林敦和密苏里河铁路就是伍秉鉴参与投资的,除了铁路,还有美国的证券交易和美国的保险业务,怡和行都参与投资了。也正因为这些商业活动,为怡和行赢得了世界性的影响。所以我们讲是全球视野、开放意识,这些都说明了

Hokkien the best!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should teach you that if you don't know don't assume hokkiens surely have no achievements and insult with no end. Just like if you don't know don't assume i cannot be virgin and insult with no end. And some more use that to justify your filthy shit crime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should teach you that if you don't know don't assume hokkiens surely have no achievements and insult with no end. Just like if you don't know don't assume i cannot be virgin and insult with no end. And some more use that to justify your filthy shit crime.

No use. Bastard bulliess cannot be taught. The only way is to slap them as long as they insult with lies no end!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use. Bastard bulliess cannot be taught. The only way is to slap them as long as they insult with lies no end!

Why you reply to yourself? Confirm plus chop is IMH regular. At least you did not use clones I give you that. :o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you reply to yourself? Confirm plus chop is IMH regular. At least you did not use clones I give you that. :o

This is called simple elaboration of my earlier post, not replying to myself. Anyway better be IMH regular than someone that looks regular kind but actually evil and rotten within. Plenty of the latter category here and out there.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes it's obvious the TS is in to self praise. Talk about being a narcissist trying to over compensate for huge deficiencies. That is another typical fuckien attitude. 死不要 脸

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it's obvious the TS is in to self praise. Talk about being a narcissist trying to over compensate for huge deficiencies. That is another typical fuckien attitude. 死不要 脸

YOU are the one dissing Hokkien to over compensate for your huge fucktonese deficiencies while all i did are stating the facts of various Hokkiens' achievements to educate hokkiens here not to be misled by fucktonese like you. How can stating facts be 死不要脸?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU are the one dissing Hokkien to over compensate for your huge fucktonese deficiencies while all i did are stating the facts of various Hokkiens' achievements to educate hokkiens here not to be misled by fucktonese like you. How can stating facts be 死不要脸?

Yes fuckiens are Kia su. Kia see . Kiam siap. Due don't want face. Those are facts too the typical Singkies attitude. N if fuckiens can be mislead by me...Than those achievements u mentioned are for the individual hokkein. Not the fuckiens in general. Fuckiens mislead by me? The the achievements of the hokkein in general is BS. N u mentioned that opium hero...He is not even a hokkein but u say he is...Really die don't want face..N talk about a narcissist over compensating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes fuckiens are Kia su. Kia see . Kiam siap. Due don't want face. Those are facts too the typical Singkies attitude. N if fuckiens can be mislead by me...Than those achievements u mentioned are for the individual hokkein. Not the fuckiens in general. Fuckiens mislead by me? The the achievements of the hokkein in general is BS. N u mentioned that opium hero...He is not even a hokkein but u say he is...Really die don't want face..N talk about a narcissist over compensating.

No. Those you said are opinions, not facts. You can't tell the simple difference between fact and opinion should tell who is the one with deficiency here. And that opium hero is from Hokkien province aka an Hokkien by definition 福建人. And my earlier post already provided the 闽南Wikipedia that listed him as one of the famous people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how can top seafaring skills and ship building centre since song dynasty be achieved by individual hokkiens? And what about Hokkien province produced the most number of scholars, how can be individual Hokkien achievements but not representative of hokkiens?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And how can top seafaring skills and ship building centre since song dynasty be achieved by individual hokkiens? And what about Hokkien province produced the most number of scholars, how can be individual Hokkien achievements but not representative of hokkiens?

Singkieland also produce alot of scholars..The country good meh..Yr scholars soo good the Song dynasty will still be around.. Fuckien pride die don't want face

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. Those you said are opinions, not facts. You can't tell the simple difference between fact and opinion should tell who is the one with deficiency here. And that opium hero is from Hokkien province aka an Hokkien by definition 福建人. And my earlier post already provided the 闽南Wikipedia that listed him as one of the famous people.

So u claim the whole of fuckien province as fuckiens like u..Really die don't want face...I don't claim teochew and Hakka from Guandong as Cantonese...To Cantonese people..Teochew are Teochew even if they are from Guandong. Yr hero is a Foochow..U claiming him to be hokkein is like Cantonese claiming Teochew as Cantonese. You fuckien is a 福賤人. Die don't want face.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is called simple elaboration of my earlier post, not replying to myself. Anyway better be IMH regular than someone that looks regular kind but actually evil and rotten within. Plenty of the latter category here and out there.

I forgot to add in a unique fuckein fact...From black can talk to white and vice versa...Very closely associated with Ah Nehs.. and since the resident Fuckein is proud of the scholarship system...See how the Pappie and their cronies talk cock so well? A great fuckien legacy carried over from the Song Dynasty..Very well implemented in Singkieland. And 3/4 of the population is Chinese and fuckiens​ make up 1/2 the Singkieland Chinese. Fuckeins sure have alot to be 'proud' off.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkieland also produce alot of scholars..The country good meh..Yr scholars soo good the Song dynasty will still be around.. Fuckien pride die don't want face

Looks like you fuctonese are the one die don't want face. Success all nothing to do with hokkien scholars but dynasty failure all due to hokkien scholars.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u claim the whole of fuckien province as fuckiens like u..Really die don't want face...I don't claim teochew and Hakka from Guandong as Cantonese...To Cantonese people..Teochew are Teochew even if they are from Guandong. Yr hero is a Foochow..U claiming him to be hokkein is like Cantonese claiming Teochew as Cantonese. You fuckien is a 福賤人. Die don't want face.

Hey i didn't know fuzhou is different but anyway i think it's a matter of definition - wide or narrow - like how Wikipedia included him under min nan famous people. And the hokkien astronomer too considered him hokkien to name the star he discovered under him.