• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkiens first to make cannons fight Qing invaders while OTHER chinese trained for artillery become traitor dogs 大汉奸helped Qing to conquer China

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a big difference in character hahaha

868D3B80-9151-43EB-AADF-4646A8621443.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Chinese traitor dogs 大汉奸were mostly northern Chinese born in Liaoning. They were trained in artillery supposedly to fight Qing invaders at the border but due to internal politics and for selfish personal gains, they surrendered to Qing and stole the cannons and turned around to fire them on fellow Chinese helping Qing to win many battles and to conquer China eventually.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Chinese traitor dogs 大汉奸were mostly northern Chinese born in Liaoning. They were trained in artillery supposedly to fight Qing invaders at the border but due to internal politics and for selfish personal gains, they surrendered to Qing and stole the cannons and turned around to fire them on fellow Chinese helping Qing to win many battles and to conquer China eventually.
In fact the Chinese traitor dogs 大汉奸did such a good job that when Qing finally conquered China, the Qing invaders rewarded four of them to become 番王or foreigner king of southern China Fujian Guangdong etc - to govern and to crush the resistance to Qing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact the Chinese traitor dogs 大汉奸did such a good job that when Qing finally conquered China, the Qing invaders rewarded four of them to become 番王or foreigner king of southern China Fujian Guangdong etc - to govern and to crush the resistance to Qing.
The four Chinese traitor dogs 大汉奸 installed as “foreigner king” by Qing are: 孔有德 ,耿仲明,尚可喜,吴三桂. All of them from the artillery trained special force. I am stating facts, not a single slander of anyone of them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The four Chinese traitor dogs 大汉奸 installed as “foreigner king” by Qing are: 孔有德 ,耿仲明,尚可喜,吴三桂. All of them from the artillery trained special force. I am stating facts, not a single slander of anyone of them.
Come to think of it, I have upgraded to historian forumer. So proud achievement!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every facts about hokkiens corroborated with each other. All points to the same direction of superiority of hokkiens indeed.
Hokkiens are proven superior in every respect from people character to skills in making ships and cannons.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkiens are proven superior in every respect from people character to skills in making ships and cannons.
People character is very important as proven by superior hokkiens being welcoming tolerant and fair to foreigners and minority races from Tang Dynasty time to now in Singapore. Whereas Hakka dog like @musashi can only hide in those threads that I declared that I am not reading to repeat ccb lies of me to make himself a winner smart and clever dog. What a contrast in character between good hokkiens like me and pathetic coward eunuch @musashi hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People character is very important as proven by superior hokkiens being welcoming tolerant and fair to foreigners and minority races from Tang Dynasty time to now in Singapore. Whereas Hakka dog like @musashi can only hide in those threads that I declared that I am not reading to repeat ccb lies of me to make himself a winner smart and clever dog. What a contrast in character between good hokkiens like me and pathetic coward eunuch @musashi hahaha.
Lowlife characters like Hakka dog @musashi is always hiding in those threads that I DECLARED that I am not reading to attack me. Just like my lowlife Cantonese ex accountant hiding behind to attack me in this forum. Bastards and bitches are all the same ccb pattern indeed: ccb lies and coward bullies hiding behind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lowlife characters like Hakka dog @musashi is always hiding in those threads that I DECLARED that I am not reading to attack me. Just like my lowlife Cantonese ex accountant hiding behind to attack me in this forum. Bastards and bitches are all the same ccb pattern indeed: ccb lies and coward bullies hiding behind.
Whatever thread that I DECLARED not reading ccb coward criminal bullies like @musashi will repeat ccb lies of me as if that will make their ccb lies of me being mdm wong and etc slut whore mistress become the truth.