• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkiens are the first chinese to make Angmoh cannons. No horse run and most superior Han Chinese AGAIN and AGAIN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
images-jpeg-jpg.55639

Ginslut can be stretched like this then fuck her cheebye mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the shameless Cantonese and Hakka dogs snakes crocodiles in this distorting hokkien history and my history from virgin to slut whore mistress. You ccb coward bullies hiding behind computer dare not even swear if what you state are ccb lies of me you will explode into a million pieces are typical chinese traitor dogs 走狗汉奸。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the shameless Cantonese and Hakka dogs snakes crocodiles in this distorting hokkien history and my history from virgin to slut whore mistress. You ccb coward bullies hiding behind computer dare not even swear if what you state are ccb lies of me you will explode into a million pieces are typical chinese traitor dogs 走狗汉奸。

I have solid proof of hokkien cannons just like I am not afraid of virginity test if you coward dare to take up challenge but of course coward liars dare not.