• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkiens are so like French

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why then the world need to count on Hokkiens and French to be the beacons in every way? Not just liberty, equality, fraternity need French ideas, cooking, baking, dining, fashion, art, photography all must count on them to be beacons. Hokkiens also must be counted to be the beacons for everything in the region from food to WW2 war efforts to contribute to charity, build road, hospital etc.
Just like why all my ex companies need to count on me to be the beacon when shit hits the fan indeed. And everytime after I clear the shit there will be a Cantonese that appears to takeover easy job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like why all my ex companies need to count on me to be the beacon when shit hits the fan indeed. And everytime after I clear the shit there will be a Cantonese that appears to takeover easy job.
Ya they will not appear before but always after. Where were they when the shit was around? And invariably after the shit is cleared by my “unfair” “inequality“ efforts to work overtime they got the cheek to say not fair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of French influence in Hokkien songs.

Hey you said you are Chinese so what dialect are you? Obviously not Hokkien. You are useless got knowledge but only use it to be cynical and zero contribution to humans. Well believe it or not, like it or not, I am a virgin is a fact and not qualified to be ex whore or ex slut. I wonder why you son of whore keep insisting and insinuating insults of me on this? I bought cheap condo two decades ago need to be a whore to do so? Then what about you? You have hdb? If it is a private how did you buy? Or are you ah sia kiah live in free private house? And if you live in your parents hdb, you how old already you should go buy your house and not live like a mummy boy in parents home. I can’t stand such sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya they will not appear before but always after. Where were they when the shit was around? And invariably after the shit is cleared by my “unfair” “inequality“ efforts to work overtime they got the cheek to say not fair.
Unfortunately Hokkiens do not have political acumen to go up the ladder in this vicious malicious world full of snakes that only talk equality after the shit is cleared. Just need to see the top jobs in Spore go to who can see this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why then the world need to count on Hokkiens and French to be the beacons in every way? Not just liberty, equality, fraternity need French ideas, cooking, baking, dining, fashion, art, photography all must count on them to be beacons. Hokkiens also must be counted to be the beacons for everything in the region from food to WW2 war efforts to contribute to charity, build road, hospital etc.
Why the world of smart and clever Chinese need to count on Hokkiens to be the beacons to found Taiwan for them to come say not fair should belong to China?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you like girth or length????
@ginfreely whore, I will tear your cheebye into 2!!!!
Cut off your nipples and slit your throat. you fuckwhore!

9sOr-x5K.jpg
myoom89m9d761.jpg

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
We certainly don't need nor miss a trouble maker here. In reality, all peaceful and everyone here in the whole office is so thankful that you're gone !!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We certainly don't need nor miss a trouble maker here. In reality, all peaceful and everyone here in the whole office is so thankful that you're gone !!
A beacon is twisted to troublemaker. nothing new from your evil filthy coward slut mouth. You must be a slut in bed to call other women slut without provocation. Pui!