• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkiens and Jews are same TOP calibre people!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The champion TOP SCHOLARS of Fujian have superhuman understanding, and they are diligent and eager to learn. Most of them are pragmatic, straightforward, and not inflammatory.
This is exactly talking about me. Isn’t it? Superior hokkiens are all the same indeed hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t you see it the similarities all arose from the same fate of Hokkiens and Jews being sabotaged and persecuted? It’s not just intelligence ok although it played a part. ESPECIALLY true for after Song Dynasty.
Hokkiens and Jews are both same TOP calibre people with poor barren and little land in Hokkien province or no land for Jews until last century.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder all hokkiens here in this forum ignore this TUA POW.... :rolleyes:
You are jealous Cantonese loser falsely accusing me tua pow when everything I said are facts and supported or not afraid of being sued. Nothing tua pow. All hokkiens here are enlightened by me and secretly thank me for my charity education on their rich hokkien legacy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PUI!

Don't mix ANY Chinese people with Jews!

They are craps not humans Must Be ELIMINATED from face of Earth! Holocaust them 1000X!
This is not called mix but pointing out all the similarities between Hokkiens and Jews that are undeniable. Btw China people also love Jews and are obsessed with learning from Jews how to make money etc. So i am sure they have no complaints to mix Chinese with Jews.

7A0398D8-10D5-420E-B1D3-6D0E91907A6A.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
there’s a reason why hokkien harbor was once named “jenjew”. must had been named after the jews.
You are a moron to make silly conclusions. Not me. So many uncanny similarities between Hokkiens and Jews from persecution and discrimination fate to city of peace to abundant top scholars. Nothing can deny that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a moron to make silly conclusions. Not me. So many uncanny similarities between Hokkiens and Jews from persecution and discrimination fate to city of peace to abundant top scholars. Nothing can deny that.
And don’t forget both are good traders businessmen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not many human races got such similar fate and so many similarities right? It takes a perceptive human to see the similarities indeed. Animals that are unkind and no wisdom of course cannot.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
......everything I said are facts and supported.. ....All hokkiens here are enlightened by me and secretly thank me for my charity education on their rich hokkien legacy.
:roflmao:.. you can't even name who're your supporters of your tua pow facts here...
:thumbsup:.but there is 1 good hokkien here who did charity ... he has wisely disposed many of
your shit tua pow threads into the toilet bowl..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
...many secretly thank you... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.. my stomach cramp.. trying to bull shit herself...
No it’s no BS at all. In fact I have one hokkien @Froggy that openly said he learnt so much about his hokkien heritage from my hokkien posts. I am sure many others secretly thanking me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao:.. you can't even name who're your supporters of your tua pow facts here...
:thumbsup:.but there is 1 good hokkien here who did charity ... he has wisely disposed many of
your shit tua pow threads into the toilet bowl..
My facts are all presented here but you jealous and shameless Cantonese loser liar son of whore as usual talk until like I have not given facts and suka suka accused me tua pow. Anyway you mean hokkien @Froggy that messed up all my good hokkien posts? He has repented and stopped doing that long time ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read here the Song Dynasty Chinese saying 龙门一半在闽川 that’s enough proof of the indisputable fact that 闽aka hokkien province produced big portion of the champion TOP scholars. Jealous Cantonese that can’t make it because you are scammer and bully calibre as proven by @sweetiepie @Cottonmouth @rotiprata @Semaj2357 etc so many Cantonese sons of whores thieves slanderers here.
So lazy like my ex Cantonese accountant how to make it as top champions indeed? Only can be dishonorable “champions” using underhanded means stealing slandering and insulting others.