• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien slut fall from the sky wearing panties

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bN32LPm.gif

Alfrescian
Loyal
my guess is she is one of those wayang drama mama - "if you don't gimme this, if you don't gimme that, I will kill myself". in this case, she had a bad day and actually slipped out of the window.

only loser is that sorry asre skinny dumbfuck man who will now stoopidly look after her and give her everything for the rest of her life

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would have been better if she had fallen into the open roof of a convertible where the erect cock of the male driver was waiting for her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine her falling onto the back of a truck with a group of Banglas. Would she have survived?

4068261159_5cc7642297_o.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lousy piece of metal absorbed the impact, she probably survived with a broken backbone. If she had fallen onto a Porsche she would be dead
She was lucky to land on her butt. She seem not falling from high lvl floor and she shld be doing something and accidentally fall.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
a chink.

a slanty.

a kafir slut

a whore

a veritable prostitute and a harlot

nothing new under the sun