• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Scumbags

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal

089d14f0-b857-11e9-ae68-64d74e529207_1320x770_115710.JPG

2426a1b8127a956adc50b1c538982a72

Since Monday night’s violence, WeChat and Weibo groups have been flooded with messages warning that “Fujianese brothers” are coming to Hong Kong to teach the anti-government protesters a lesson. Claims have also been widely circulated on mainland China’s social media platforms that high-speed train and air tickets from Fujian to Hong Kong have been sold out since Wednesday and Sunday.

Fierce online posts and video clips calling on Fujian natives to fight against Hong Kong demonstrators at North Point this weekend – some using vulgar language to taunt protesters – have spread rapidly with no sign of them being blocked or censored by social media operators.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/pol...-police-warn-north-point-violence-will-not-be

Last edited:

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foo Lum Palace restaurant in North Point is almost fully packed with Fujianese people today. One man tells the group not to act rashly if protesters pass them: “We are going to show them our muscle and unity, but don’t initially take action to fight,” the middle-age speaker told those from his hometown. Photo by Kathleen Magramo. More and more Fujianese men and women are arriving in North Point. Some are distributing red T-shirts at Foo Lum Palace restaurant.

fj.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jin boh eng leh.... busy Bruce Lee time... hey NSF Sinkies join in start with Ex Amoured Chief LHY...

Deploy SAF style army war...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

089d14f0-b857-11e9-ae68-64d74e529207_1320x770_115710.JPG

2426a1b8127a956adc50b1c538982a72

Since Monday night’s violence, WeChat and Weibo groups have been flooded with messages warning that “Fujianese brothers” are coming to Hong Kong to teach the anti-government protesters a lesson. Claims have also been widely circulated on mainland China’s social media platforms that high-speed train and air tickets from Fujian to Hong Kong have been sold out since Wednesday and Sunday.

Fierce online posts and video clips calling on Fujian natives to fight against Hong Kong demonstrators at North Point this weekend – some using vulgar language to taunt protesters – have spread rapidly with no sign of them being blocked or censored by social media operators.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/pol...-police-warn-north-point-violence-will-not-be
KNN this is the real deal KNN hoot ah KNN only bloodsheds can solve this KNN btw where are all the attention seeking chiobu KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckeins have always been the dogs of the commie ah tiongs,,,,look at singkieland,,,,,there were fuckein schools etc,,but when dead fart trounce all of them,,,,the fuckeins say that speak mandarin campaign is good,,,because it will unite the people,,,,yes,,,ah tiongs are soo united now,,if fuckeins can believe such shit,,,they can sell their wives and daughters as prostitutes and their sons as gigolos,,,can u imagine a race than can stoop soo low??? and look at HK, the PLPs are the fuckeins,,why am I not surprised?

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckeins have always been the dogs of the commie ah tiongs,,,,look at singkieland,,,,,there were fuckein schools etc,,but when dead fart trounce all of them,,,,the fuckeins say that speak mandarin campaign is good,,,because it will unite the people,,,,yes,,,ah tiongs are soo united now,,if fuckeins can believe such shit,,,they can sell their wives and daughters as prostitutes and their sons as gigolos,,,can u imagine a race than can stoop soo low??? and look at HK, the PLPs are the fuckeins,,why am I not surprised?

Even if you are a thug, there are things that you wouldn't do. You will never assault the old, the weak and women folks, more over pregnant.
Pure bastards without value.

c3a032102725d720542e776c4962bc34.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4wQ2w4ayc

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if you are a thug, there are things that you wouldn't do. You will never assault the old, the weak and women folks, more over pregnant.
Pure bastards without value.

c3a032102725d720542e776c4962bc34.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4wQ2w4ayc
Hokkiens love HK Police

bfc2770e-bb2e-11e9-ae68-64d74e529207_image_hires_181344.JPG

5d47a06ba310cf3e97955e1f.jpeg
fuckeins love commies,,,its a known fact,,look at singkieland,,,they sold off their own culture to suck dead farts dick,,,the fuckiens in ah tiong land offer their ass to the commies,, and if the nips won WW2,,,,they would be the main collaborators,,,,,if fuckein land so good,,why dont they stay there? I dont see a canto going to fuckein land,,,

and when I first went back to Canton and met my cantonese relatives,,,they were very surprise that i was soo anti-fuckein,,,they are actually less racist,,,they dont give a shit if u are black or white as long as u dont give problems,,,so I started giving my reasoning and showing them the post from the resident fuckein drug addict and the fuckein virGin Ah soh,,,they do agree with my facts on the fuckeins,,,they just never realise it,,,now thank the heavens these fuckeins are revealing their true colors,,its high time the Cantonese start expelling them from Canto territories and send them to where they come from,,,,

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuckeins love commies,,,its a known fact,,look at singkieland,,,they sold off their own culture to suck dead farts dick,,,the fuckiens in ah tiong land offer their ass to the commies,, and if the nips won WW2,,,,they would be the main collaborators,,,,,if fuckein land so good,,why dont they stay there? I dont see a canto going to fuckein land,,,

and when I first went back to Canton and met my cantonese relatives,,,they were very surprise that i was soo anti-fuckein,,,they are actually less racist,,,they dont give a shit if u are black or white as long as u dont give problems,,,so I started giving my reasoning and showing them the post from the resident fuckein drug addict and the fuckein virGin Ah soh,,,they do agree with my facts on the fuckeins,,,they just never realise it,,,now thank the heavens these fuckeins are revealing their true colors,,its high time the Cantonese start expelling them from Canto territories and send them to where they come from,,,,

although I know some nice taiwanese ladies. I also know that taiwanese have no mercy in workplace. Their thinking is very indian, no such thing as win-win, only they win, you lose. If win-win, means, they didn't do their best. Their thinking is simple, make money from both customers and suppliers, so they are very ruthless and dishonest in business.