• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien heroes fight against opium consumption in Singaporea

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you fuckien virgin and tanwahtiu the hokkien hero make a perfect match.
Here you go! :biggrin:

20190720_155848.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BE took 3 months to burn and destroyed All documents in BT warehouse so leave no shameful past moopoly o opium trade in Singapore, Labuan Malacca Penang and in All colonies of BE...
Oic all documents burnt and destroyed. Looks like still can’t hide the truth that mudland and Spore development all counted on opium tax revenue. Mudlanders like @mudhatter should thank chinese opium addicts for footing the bill for the development of mudland by British instead of calling Chinese names like stinky pigs slant eyes and descendant of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic all documents burnt and destroyed. Looks like still can’t hide the truth that mudland and Spore development all counted on opium tax revenue. Mudlanders like @mudhatter should thank chinese opium addicts for footing the bill for the development of mudland by British instead of calling Chinese names like stinky pigs slant eyes and descendant of whores.
As usual angmohs the best always so smart to harm OTHERS to earn big money be it British then or Facebook now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So its chinese who were drug addicts. Even now they are on methemphetamine and cocaine.
No that’s only special situation then when chinese coolies were without family support etc. And the difference between opium consumption then and illegal drug consumption now is there was no regulation against opium then which means these Chinese opium addicts contributed to tax revenue and development of Singapore (and mudland etc). Not like now those illegal drugs addicts are only contributing to the pockets of illegal drug dealers.

0A5D0F0B-A5BB-4374-8333-C45DC569FE63.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
福建人种植鸦片最多!砍头最多!
Is it? Anyway cannot see absolute numbers, must see in proportion to population. Just like Cantonese everyday or every few days appear in scammer etc news is way out of proportion with population.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats right. And BE setup a 1square mile illegal trading place hide inside London called City of London, solely for laundry money especially for washing opium trade money from China ib 1750s to 1900s...

Not in yr and my lifetime to see BE destriyed by Qing Dynasty...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is called using filthy lies with zero creativity. And some more is stealing my idea of opium. I could easily have used it FIRST on him by so called creativity saying his Pahang grandfather is an opium addict and sold his daughter aka @AhMeng mother to become a whore. But of course I don’t do that because I am not a low class Asian doggie that attacked people FIRST using filthy lies and call that creativity. I only returned slut whore mistress insults to people that insulted me FIRST including those using clones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is called using filthy lies with zero creativity. And some more is stealing my idea of opium. I could easily have used it FIRST on him by so called creativity saying his Pahang grandfather is an opium addict and sold his daughter aka @AhMeng mother to become a whore. But of course I don’t do that because I am not a low class Asian doggie that attacked people FIRST using filthy lies and call that creativity. I only returned slut whore mistress insults to people that insulted me FIRST including those using clones.
That’s the difference between high class human and low class Asian doggies. I use FACTS of them to attack them, dogs use filthy lies of me to attack me. What a world of difference indeed.