• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien hero TOP pioneer filmmaker in Singapore imported video camera from France to make the 1927 movie

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And hired Cantonese director producer who was active in Shanghai, actor from Taiwan and actress from Singapore. Rich man from Malaya Muar indeed capable to afford so big investment and so international cast.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
00243E44-3BEB-4B2F-AAF2-B4E17205E879.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise, Hokkien hero TOP pioneer filmmaker was son of rich man from Muar. Only suaku descendant of poor Pahang rubber plantation worker @AhMeng don’t know got rich Chinese in Malaya back in 1920s hahaha.
And @AhMeng is so cheap and lowly grandson of poor Pahang rubber plantation worker to have a little bit of money now only insulted me poor woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video camera imported from France was delivered to Singapore in December 1926.
Hokkiens are TOP trailblazers indeed to be the FIRST one in Singapore to import video camera from France to make FIRST local 1927 movie on NEW IMMIGRANTS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkiens are TOP trailblazers indeed to be the FIRST one in Singapore to import video camera from France to make FIRST local 1927 movie on NEW IMMIGRANTS.
UPDATE OF TOP AWARDS!

In this 200 plus days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP trailblazers, TOP patriots, TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy, TOP businessmen with economic dominance that sparked a riot, TOP achiever that punched above our weight despite our relatively small population!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you in the movie as a cabaret stripper?

Live tennis ball show?
COWARD DOG shameless thieves boasting of theft just post your glorious achievement photo here lah. Self admitted Malaysian chinese traitor dog is such a disgrace to MALAYAN chinese then like my parents and this Hokkien hero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @AhMeng is so cheap and lowly grandson of poor Pahang rubber plantation worker to have a little bit of money now only insulted me poor woh.
That’s why you can never tell people’s real character when they are poor. See how @AhMeng got a little bit of money only think he is entitled to steal from me and insult me poor and slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise, Hokkien hero TOP pioneer filmmaker was son of rich man from Muar. Only suaku descendant of poor Pahang rubber plantation worker @AhMeng don’t know got rich Chinese in Malaya back in 1920s hahaha.
Exactly like my mother’s rich adopted father with rich father in 1920s indeed.