• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HOHOHO! Some reports of adverse events from Pfizer vaccine recorded in Singapore

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Authorities have received some reports of adverse events arising from a number of people who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in Singapore, said a top health official on Friday (22 January).

These reports are in the process of being compiled for submission to the COVID-19 vaccination expert panel for review and recommendations, Ministry of Health (MOH) director of medical services Kenneth Mak said during a virtual COVID-19 multi-ministry taskforce press conference.

“As soon as we're able to get those recommendations out and we have organised and categorised these adverse events, we will be then able to publicise and inform you what those adverse events are,” said Associate Professor Mak, who did not provide a figure on the number of such reports.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y43jljwm

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You reckon? But how reliable and truthful are these trial results? That's my concern.

LHL & LW said vaccination will not be enforced to be mandatory for Singaporeans, BUT Singaporeans who refuse to be vaccinated will have to kena additional regular Covid testings and other measures they haven't decided on yet. :FU:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You reckon? But how reliable and truthful are these trial results? That's my concern.
Obviously the Pfizer vaccine was rushed as well so no dependable human trial data there as well.

If there was a gun pointing at my head and I have to choose a vaccine, I would go for the Chinese one based on my reasoning in the last post

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
LHL & LW said vaccination will not be enforced to be mandatory for Singaporeans, BUT Singaporeans who refuse to be vaccinated will have to kena additional regular Covid testings and other measures they haven't decided on yet. :FU:
LW has already hinted vaccination could be mandatory. My thinking is they want to reopen the country 100% asap, to conduct biz as usual. See my post at :
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/mi...nd-choose-to-wait-and-see.298698/post-3310168

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Obviously the Pfizer vaccine was rushed as well so no dependable human trial data there as well.

If there was a gun pointing at my head and I have to choose a vaccine, I would go for the Chinese one based on my reasoning in the last post
Only on the basis that it was developed with Asians in mind? I feel the over-riding factor ought to be their less than stellar track record in bio-science and bio-tech. Hence most folks have trust issues there, and understandably so. Not to mention the reported problems with the food, baby's milk, paint, etc they produce.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LW has already hinted vaccination could be mandatory. My thinking is they want to reopen the country 100% asap, to conduct biz as usual. See my post at :
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/mi...nd-choose-to-wait-and-see.298698/post-3310168

There will never be 'reopen the cuntry 100%.' The mask in public is the new norm. The aim is to collapse the economy impose a total surveillance state. Tracetogether token u-turn, covid u-turn, now vaccine u-turn did we ever have a say or had they ever kept their promises ?

Think of the long term plan of your own survival and how to feed your family. Make sure you are essential or your work is essential there's no going back. Make sure your health is pink or the soon to be somehow mandatory vaccine will hurt you. Ain't it the best plan... they get richer you become more infertile and at the same time cull the weak the old and useless boomers ? lol..........

We would have depleted and squandered the recourses of the earth and there's so much vices going on too....... It's the right time to clean up actually is it not ? lol...

Be grateful we've seen or being in the substantially free FFA lifestyle before, the good old days of awesome food and carefree minahs, 'nose-bleeding' dangdut, karaoke, clubs/waterholes etc are thang of the past, gone.............

Wake the fark up ! Congrats if you're an old fart our time are numbered we no eyes see ya ? Your turn youngsters, have a good one ! /rofl......... :P <3

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
100 lawyers: 4 engineers US and depends on 4 engineers to create vaccine? The result is still 4 engineers can only do so much...

Whereas Japan, and China, has 100 engineers: 4 lawyers shd be able to come up with more reliable results than 100 lawyers: 4 engineers US....

All vaccines have side effects. The decision to get vaccinated has to depend on whether or not the risks posed by the vaccine are lower than the risk of Covid.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
100 lawyers: 4 engineers US and depends on 4 engineers to create vaccine? The result is still 4 engineers can only do so much...

Whereas Japan, and China, has 100 engineers: 4 lawyers shd be able to come up with more reliable results than 100 lawyers: 4 engineers US....
15% of US professionals are from STEM, science, maths, technical and engineering.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am watching them closely for side-effects and see what other fucks they are trying to do, to Singaporeans, by forcing everything down the people throat.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese vaccine is the better choice for us since it was trialled on Asians
Boomer, you still think vaccine can be taken and it will help you??
That is why i say boomer personal software didn't update while the rest of the world is updated. Your personal software got malfunction and cannot be updated is it.

Those who believe vaccine can help them also believe Biden is President after sworning in a dissolved USA INC.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

phase 3 trial results not dependable data? u have no idea what you're talking about.