• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Jinx wanna breat feed u! To compensate billions lost!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho.jpg

Sinkie please open ur mouth he gonna breast feed u with his own breast milk!
5th most powerful man breast feed! Shiok dah!

====================================================

TEMASEK Holdings chief executive Ho Ching was once advised by her doctor to stop breastfeeding a week after childbirth.

She had contracted chicken pox. But despite the preventive measure, her baby got the virus too. The doctor then suggested she restart breastfeeding to pass on the antibodies to the baby through the milk.

'By then, it was a bit late. I couldn't restart breastfeeding no matter how hard I tried.'

In hindsight, Ms Ho, 56, said she should have continued breastfeeding as she would have passed the virus to the baby by the time she saw the doctor for her chicken pox.

She was relating her experience on Saturday at an event to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week. Organised by the Breastfeeding Mothers' Support Group (BMSG), it was held at the Health Promotion Board.

'Or, alternatively, I should have continued expressing or pumping my milk more diligently so that I could resume my breastfeeding after my recovery,' said Ms Ho, the wife of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. They have four children.

In her speech, she noted that more mums here are choosing to breastfeed and for a longer period.

A survey by research firm The Nielsen Company found that 41 per cent of mothers interviewed last year choose to breastfeed in their babies' first year, up from 30 per cent in a similar survey in 2006.

Those surveyed last year also did so for 4.5 months on average, up from 3.3 months clocked by mothers interviewed in 2006.

The World Health Organisation recommends that infants be exclusively breastfed for a minimum of six months. Studies show this cuts the mother's risk of developing ovarian cancer, and strengthens a baby's immunity.

Read the full report in The Sunday Time.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Ho Ching breasts costed US$40 billion dollars. Equal to the losses that she made in Temasick.

Should have tried her milk, cause her breasts must be made of gold or nothing.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have done that in the first place and stick to breastfeeding the Prime Minister full time and save the country billions.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should have done that in the first place and stick to breastfeeding the Prime Minister full time and save the country billions.

Your IDEAS is the best in the whole Singapore. If she fulltime do that sure can save US$40b that what she said. but the actual could be more or double.