• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ho Jinx loses at least S$1.2b in 5 months on Bayer

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and all quiet ad keep feeding her gambling addiction

How dare you accuse the exemplary daughter-in-law, beware of darkness!...the you know who hatchet man will bring you to the cul-de-sac!!!. All these are long term investments, thought out very careful, to ensure you have a good returns for your CPF interests.

Father-In-Law ( the Late) says...she is the BEST!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
husband PM. wife CEO of the largest government owned holding company. no conflict of interests ? in most countries, the public will demand that the wife resigns as CEO. but yet sinkies seem very tolerant and don't mind that. opposition also never say much about this strange arrangement all this time.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
1,200,000,000 divide by 3,000,000 locals....
each of us will get $400
ah JohnTan said sillypootians got the consolation prize
2.8 Million Sinkies To Receive Up To $300 Each! PAP Sharing The Fruits Of Singapore's Wealth With Sinkies!
Majulah PAP!

These are all ammunitions for Opposition to load and shoot.
But then again, will 70% sinkies wake up?

the $300 would help the sillypootians to sleep again
thats how silly they are.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How was she to know monsanto has a poison pill in the name of round up.

I limit myself to investing in companies that I understand and avoid companies I know nothing about.

Obviously she did not know enough about Bayer. Did she even bother to find out? If you are going to invest $$$ in a company you do due diligence to find out more about that company BEFORE investing in it.

Ho Ching has a dismal investment history. She is either too lazy or incompetent to upgrade her investment skills.

If you want to avoid problems in investing you have to do your your home work. I read that Buffet is an avid reader of financial news. How much time does Ho Ching spend each day to keep up with what is going on? How about the other so call "experts" that surround her in Temasek?

We have seen how useless some scholars are. Some cannot even run an MRT system.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I limit myself to investing in companies that I understand and avoid companies I know nothing about.

Obviously she did not know enough about Bayer. Did she even bother to find out? If you are going to invest $$$ in a company you do due diligence to find out more about that company BEFORE investing in it.

Ho Ching has a dismal investment history. She is either too lazy or incompetent to upgrade her investment skills.

If you want to avoid problems in investing you have to do your your home work. I read that Buffet is an avid reader of financial news. How much time does Ho Ching spend each day to keep up with what is going on? How about the other so call "experts" that surround her in Temasek?

We have seen how useless some scholars are. Some cannot even run an MRT system.

Bayer themselves did not know about the on going lawsuit until after they purchased mosanto, or if they knew, did not know the judge will award so much yo one person. You can do due diligence, but you cannot cover everything. Besides, mosanto bosses could have tried to cover up the lawsuit for personal financial gain.

On MRT, it was the fault of previous management and how they tebdered out the construction.if they split it up, instead of giving a line to one manufacturer, trouble will crop up later, as signalling, wiring, track etc may not match exactly to the rolling stock ( coach). And very difficult to trouble shoot in case of breakdown.