• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HK Slut Shirley No Regrets CB got pumped raw out come Precious Daughter!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shirley Yeung Cried Talking About Life As A Single Mum & Why She’s Glad She Didn’t Abort Her Daughter
Published JANUARY 26, 2021
Updated JANUARY 26, 2021

BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS

Shirley Yeung
Having a daughter out of wedlock greatly impacted her career at that time.
After being crowned Miss Hongkong in 2001, many believed that Shirley Yeung would go on to become one of TVB's marquee names. Her fast-rising popularity sure was indicative of that.

But her career came to a screeching halt in 2011. That year, she dumped her longtime boyfriend, Hongkong actor Gregory Lee for former diver Andy Ng, but their romance would only last a few months. However, Shirley found herself pregnant with Andy's kid and she chose to raise the child on her own. She also decided to take a three-year break from acting.

1 of 2She was very emotional during the interview
Now 42 and happily married to a man, whose identity remains such a secret that netizens think that he doesn't actually exist, Shirley opened up about how tough it was being a single mother in an interview with former TVB high-ranking exec-turned-radio personality and YouTuber Stephen Chan. “I weighed my options before I decided to give birth to my daughter and raise her on my own, revealed Shirley. I love children and I don’t think it’s right to go for an abortion because of external pressures.”

2 of 2Shirley & Krystal
Shirley, who has a one-year-old son with her husband, then turned emotional when she talked about her daughter. “Krystal is now nine, but when I think about what it was like just after I gave birth to her, I think I’m lucky to have survived it. I have no regrets about my decision.”
“After I gave birth, I was a little unhappy because the media made me look like I was at fault. I felt tortured. There’s no right and wrong in relationships and nobody knows what happened except for me,” she explained. “There was no need for them to judge me as everyone has their own reasons behind every decision that they make. They attacked me with words, and I’m thankful to have survived it.”
Read more at https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...about-life-as-a-single-mum-why-she-s-14039702

1611665669490.jpeg

1611665723017.jpeg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really like her..she is hot for her age...looks young n good figure. But too bad she is a slut. I guess the sweet innocent looking ones are the sluttiest . Like the twins chick Gilian,