• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK late night Rope Strangler attacked girl half dead nose bleeding, caught red handed on the spot!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/遭陌生男以麻繩勒頸險死-東熹苑夜歸女-抖唔到氣就嚟死-233500099.html

遭陌生男以麻繩勒頸險死 東熹苑夜歸女:抖唔到氣就嚟死

星島日報

16.9k 人追蹤

2019年2月14日 上午7:35

20190214a075333.jpg

東區警區刑事調查隊跟進案件。蔡楚輝攝
【星島日報報道】筲箕灣驚現勒頸狂徒!一名女子昨晚下班返回住所途中,遭一名陌生男子從後以麻繩勒頸,她極力反抗並以手插方眼耳口鼻,幸得以脫身,其時有途人經過上前協助制服兇徒,再交由警方拘捕。
事發在昨晚10時許,一名在醫院任職的25歲姓溫女子,下班後返回東熹苑住所,途中經過大廈對開行人天橋上層平台通道,此時一名戴著口罩及勞工手套男子突然撲出,並從後以麻繩勒向女事主頸部,女事主極力掙扎反抗,並發出「嗚嗚」的求救聲,更一度向兇徒哀求「抖唔到氣,就嚟死」。
危急關頭下,女事主以手插兇徒的眼耳口鼻,混亂中兩人雙雙失足倒地,兇徒見事敗企圖逃走,女事主成功脫身後,反將兇徒按在地上。此時一名25歲姓陳的男子途經,隨即上前協助制服兇徒,其後亦有其他途人上前協助及報警。
女事主鼻、面及頸受傷,由救護車送院,經治理後已經出院。警方經調查後拘捕涉案21歲姓葉的男子,他面部受傷,但拒絕送院。警方在興東邨商場梯間發現一個背囊,相信是屬於疑犯,並在內檢獲一卷麻繩。案件列作「襲擊致造成實際身體傷害」,交東區警區刑事調查隊跟進。
溫女表示,與兇徒並不相識,對方身上亦無酒氣,未知其動機,但認為兇徒帶備口罩、手套及麻繩等工具,相信是早有預謀。

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/勒頸傷人:女事主母fb講述遇襲經過 街坊稱英勇擒-064259865.html

勒頸傷人:女事主母FB講述遇襲經過 街坊稱英勇擒兇

on.cc 東網

11.7k 人追蹤

2019年2月14日 下午2:42

bb232098f28bc3fbd1be8348d9fa4e32

查看相片
女事主母親拍下現場遺下的口罩及麻繩。(互聯網)
一名25歲女子昨晚返家途中,在筲箕灣遭人箍頸險遭遇不測,幸事主極力反抗及途人協助下,成功將疑兇拘捕。警方仍在扣查該名涉嫌傷人的(21歲)疑犯傷人動機,因兩人並不相識,而疑兇亦帶備口罩、勞工手套及麻繩等,警方相信有人經過精心策劃下犯案,並選擇在夜深人迹稀少的行人天橋落手,現場旁邊為一個停車場,估計兇徒對女事主有進一步企圖,警方正偱兩人背景,疑兇的犯案時精神狀況調查,暫列作傷人案跟進。
450d1c3dc1f254bf06aeb6bb5f885f8c

查看相片
女事主母親指女兒多處受傷。(互聯網)
案發後,女事主的母親在Facebook講述經過,並提醒區內夜歸女士小心:「我個女比(畀)人箍頸,差D(啲)窒息,面部爆晒微絲血管,流鼻血,手腳損晒…佢反插佢(疑兇)眼和鼻,比(畀)我個女撳落地撳住佢,後來有個男仔幫手報警和一齊捉住佢」,她指女兒與疑兇不相識,不明對方襲擊女兒動機「佢帶(戴)手套口罩,未知目的,好彩個女捉到佢,嚇到我腳軟,胃痛,我還在醫院」,街坊對事件感到擔心,並稱讚女事主勇敢將兇徒制服。
c0258f3f10cb961352fee3c5756fe8dc

查看相片
街坊稱讚女事主勇敢機智。(互聯網)
又有街坊指在剛過的新年曾被一名男子滋擾:「唔係講笑!喺新年前,我帶個女行返屋企,都試過有個男人尾隨!仲係咁問我個女幾歲同讀咩學校!」她指對方疑似精神有問題,另有街坊指曾在上址遇劫:「我都住東熹苑,幾年前收工12點幾返屋企,試過喺天橋畀人搶劫,從此返屋企都係搭小巴的士上東熹,女仔真係唔好慳嗰少少錢,小心啲」。由於東熹苑位處於耀興道山上,居民如非乘搭交通工具,徒步必須行經兩條登山的行人天橋,或沿耀興道上山,始能抵達。

Le neck hurts: the female parent FB tells about the attack, the neighborhood said heroic and fierce
[on.cc east net]
On.cc East Net
11.7k person tracking
February 14, 2019, 2:42 PM
View photos
The mother of the woman took the mask and twine left by the scene. (the Internet)

A 25-year-old woman was on her way home last night. She was caught in a hungry risk in Tsuen Wan. Fortunately, the Lord resolutely resisted and the help of the passer-by successfully arrested the suspect. The police are still detaining the suspected man (21-year-old) suspected of wounding, because the two did not know each other, and the suspect also brought masks, labor gloves and hemp ropes. The police believe that some people have been carefully planned to commit crimes. And choose to stop at the pedestrian footbridge with few people at night. The scene is next to a parking lot. It is estimated that the murderer has further attempts against the woman. The police are smashing the background of the two, and the suspect’s mental state investigation is temporarily injured. The case is followed up.
View photos
The woman victim said that her daughter was injured in many places. (the Internet)

After the incident, the mother of the woman’s mother told the story on Facebook and reminded the lady in the area to be careful: “I am a woman who is more than a woman’s neck, a poor D (啲) suffocation, a facial bulge, a nosebleed, a nosebleed The hands and feet are exposed to the sun... The canal is reversed into the canal (suspected) eyes and nose. Compared with (畀), my son-in-law has landed on the canal. Later, there is a male helper who calls the police and catches the canal together. She refers to her daughter and suspect. I don't know each other, I don't know the other party's attack on her daughter's motive. "The belt mask (wearing) gloves, unknown purpose, so many women catching the canal, scaring my feet soft, stomach pain, I am still in the hospital." The neighborhood is worried about the incident and praises The woman victim bravely subdued the murderer.
View photos
The neighborhood praised the woman for being brave and witty. (the Internet)
There are also neighbours who have been harassed by a man in the New Year just after: "I am talking about laughing! Before I was new, I brought a female bank back to the house. I tried to have a man trailing! Zhong Zhong asked me. A few years old, she is reading a school!" She said that the other party was suspected of having a mental problem. Another neighbour said that she had been robbed on the site: "I have lived in Dongpuyuan. I bought a house at 12 o'clock a few years ago and tried it." The bridges were robbed by people. Since then, they have returned to the housing estates to take the minibus taxis to the east. The girls are really good at making money and worrying." As the Dongpu Court is located on the hills of Yaoxing Road, residents who have to travel by foot must walk through the footbridges of two mountain climbers or climb up the Yaoxing Road.