• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HK] - Chiobu asking for S$31.3k to fuck her so she can bury her dead father, you want?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
597186a50eaed76f6b55638ff54ab09c.png

Several photos of a young woman begging in Mong Kok went viral on the Hong Kong Internet today (6th). , which aroused the attention and discussion of many netizens.

According to comprehensive Hong Kong media reports, the incident happened this afternoon (6th) when a woman appeared and sat at the junction of Argyle Street and Sai Yeung Choi South Street in Mong Kok. .

There is a plaque next to it, with 20 simplified Chinese characters written in black on a white background, "recognize the ancestors and return to the clan, the family is rich, the ghosts return to the west, the people go to the empty building, and the father is sold to bury the father". There is a tablet computer next to it. A photo of the man, suspected to be his deceased father.

When someone came forward to ask, she said that her mother wanted her to "sell her body to bury her father", claiming "300,000, I want 300,000!" Later, she became more emotional and once choked up and said, "My mother said she wanted 300,000, why? You have to come and ask me! My mother said she wanted 300,000, not me!"

Some reports claim the photo of man on tablet is that of a China director and producer who is still alive.

https://www.orientaldaily.com.my/news/international/2023/02/06/544836

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...r-160-000-yuan-to-attract-passers-by.6869916/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marry her, buy a lot of insurance for her, take her on a mountaineering or skiing trip, and arrange for a fatal 'accident' to happen. Huat ah! :sneaky:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a plaque next to it, with 20 simplified Chinese characters written in black on a white background

Do Hongkies write simplified Chinese? Must be a Tiong from the mainland.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
31k hkd that’s about 5k. That’s the going price of ah tiong whore ? Since when sexflation gone so high ?