• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HK Actor Anthony Wong Reunite with AMDK Brothers

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His angmor laopeh was a typical colonial master. Anthony has revealed many times in interviews that he was ostracised as an abandoned half white bastard growing up in HK

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
His angmor laopeh was a typical colonial master. Anthony has revealed many times in interviews that he was ostracised as an abandoned half white bastard growing up in HK
His half breed background also got him noticed in the HK movie industry, so it is a blessing for him.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His half breed background also got him noticed in the HK movie industry, so it is a blessing for him.
No it's not. Half breeds rarely get plump movie roles. Before he was famous he got many shitty roles as villains and sidekicks. Nowadays the characters he plays are all Chinese.

The other famous zhupzeng Kia is that Russell Wong who also always play small shitty roles. I notice Hongkie culture seem to be more discriminatory to whites than compared to other Asians. Respect

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No it's not. Half breeds rarely get plump movie roles. Before he was famous he got many shitty roles as villains and sidekicks. Nowadays the characters he plays are all Chinese.

The other famous zhupzeng Kia is that Russell Wong who also always play small shitty roles. I notice Hongkie culture seem to be more discriminatory to whites than compared to other Asians. Respect

Ahem! the most famous half-bred Chinese of all time, that made the ang moh sit up & notice & even got a movie done by a major studio, Warner Bros & a famous film composer to compose the movie them Lalo Schifin, in case you do not know is:

BRUCE LEE

The movie was " Enter The Dragon"

He is half-bred, his mother was an Eurasian & that was the reason Yip Man, didn't want to teach him Wing Chun..

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember one old HK comedy flick where Anthony Wong acted as Kwan gong in modern times. Really good acting and almost believably real

Michael Wong was another bright star in that era, he was a household name with good roles as well.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No doubt 黄秋生 is a good actor. but you will notice up to the early 90s he was type casted as baddies. 人肉叉烧包 and 伊波拉病毒 brought him to fame

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt 黄秋生 is a good actor. but you will notice up to the early 90s he was type casted as baddies. 人肉叉烧包 and 伊波拉病毒 brought him to fame

images

世界不应该是这样
做人不应该是这样

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most actors get shitty roles before they become famous; AW is no different.

This is an early AW film, in which I think he did well: