• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK ABNN mata chief sent own LJ pic to harass female officer

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/淫褻照傳送女下屬-總督察被裁定違紀-221117462.html

淫褻照傳送女下屬 總督察被裁定違紀

星島日報

9.9k 人追蹤
2018年3月10日 上午6:11
118552.jpg

■印度裔總督察潘保羅任職觀塘警區行動主任時,用其手機向女下屬發送下體照片,被裁定違反警例。
【星島日報報道】(星島日報報道)本報得悉,觀塘警區一五年聖誕聯歡會上,時任警區行動主任,印度裔總督察潘保羅(Rajindarpal Singh Pannu),涉嫌將自己下體大特寫照及一段十二秒的半裸外籍女子影片,透過手機傳送給下屬女督察,並說明「低調,不要展示」等字眼,女督察有感被「性騷擾」,決定向上級投訴,潘保羅隨即被調離觀塘警區,並在四天後遭警誡問話,警方調查後認為沒有足夠證據提出刑事起訴,但事件於去年底展開內部紀律聆訊,潘保羅於本周四被裁定違反《警察(紀律)規例》第三條,即作出「違紀行為刻意致使公共服務聲譽受損」指控成立,紀律聆訊委員會昨決定將案件轉交由警務處「一哥」盧偉聰「發落」。

消息指,現年四十四歲的潘保羅於一五年十二月十一日晚出席警區聖誕聯歡會後,於翌日零時十分左右,涉嫌透過個人手機將兩張疑拍下自己下體的大特寫照,以WhatsApp發送予一名下屬女督察,第一幅發送時並附加「低調」(low key)二字,潘保羅發出第二幅下體特寫照時,亦寫有「不要展示」(don't show),女督察當時正駕車返家途中,未幾,女督察再收到由潘保羅手機發出的一段長約十二秒的影片,畫面是一名外籍女子正脫去上衣的半裸影片。

據知,潘保羅之後再WhatsApp着女督察「請致電給我」(can you call me pls),女督察有感被「性騷擾」,一直沒有作出任何回應,並將手機調至靜音,直至早上醒來,才發現手機有十多個由潘保羅打來的電話。女督察認為事態嚴重,同日傍晚決定向當時的女上級高級警司作出投訴,潘保羅於同月十三日隨即被調派往東九龍總區交通意外調查組。潘保羅疑知道事件曝光,當日再次致電找女督察不果後,再發訊息說「對不起,我幹出令你尷尬的行為」。同月十五日潘再向女方發訊息稱,「親愛的,請你空閒時致電給我,謝謝」。

於一九九五年加入警隊的潘保羅,為全港唯一印度裔三代警察世家,祖孫三代投警界有一百三十年之久。已婚育有一雙子女的潘保羅在今次紀律聆訊中否認一切指控,事主女督察及當時接獲投訴的女上級亦有在紀律聆訊中出席作供。而潘保羅自辯時聲稱在聖誕聯歡會上飲下近十杯紅酒及啤酒,又指案發時他與妻子正因婚姻問題鬧不和,妻子懷疑他有婚外情,當晚他返家時已醉酒,脫光衣褲便上牀睡,他沒有發過任何不雅照片或影片給該女督察。至於他的手機事後已遺失。

至於潘保羅妻子則以辯方證人身分出席聆訊承擔一切,同是印度裔的潘保羅妻子供稱,當晚她極不滿丈夫深夜才返家,她趁丈夫熟睡時,查看對方的手機,看見這些不雅照甚氣憤,乃胡亂把「男性下體大特寫照及半裸女影片」以WhatsApp發出給幾個人,她當時不知道收件人身分,純粹一怒下隨意發送。直至丈夫遭同袍警誡問話,她才知道「玩出火」,乃將事件向丈夫和盤托出。

睇更多

The obscene photo was transmitted to the female subordinate. The chief inspector was found guilty of violating the rules.

[Sing Tao Daily News]

Sing Tao Daily

9.9k people tracking

March 10, 2018 6:11 AM

■ When Indian Chief Inspector Pan Paul was acting as the Kwun Tong Police District Operations Officer, he used his mobile phone to send lower body photos to female subordinates and was found guilty of violating the police case.

[Sing Tao Daily Report] (Reporting by Sing Tao Daily) The newspaper learned that at the Christmas party in Kwun Tong Police District, during the five-year Christmas party, he served as the Chief of Operations of the Police Region. Indian Inspector-General Rajindarpal Singh Pannu, who was suspected of betting on his own body A close-up photo and a 12-second half-naked foreign girl's video were sent via cellphone to the subordinate woman inspector. The woman inspector was verbally accused of being “sexually harassed” and decided to file a complaint with his superior. Pan Paul was immediately After being transferred from the Kwun Tong Police District and questioned by the police after four days, the police considered that there was not enough evidence to initiate a criminal prosecution. However, the case was initiated by the internal disciplinary hearing late last year. Pan Paul was found guilty of a violation on Thursday. In the third section of the Police (Disciplinary) Regulations, the allegation that “criminality was deliberately caused damage to the reputation of the public service” was established. The Disciplinary Hearing Committee decided yesterday that the case should be referred to the “brother” Lu Wei Cong for “death”.

According to news, Pan Paul, who was 44 years old, attended the Christmas party in the police district on December 11th, 1557. At about 0100 a.m. the next day, he was suspected of shooting two suspects under his own personal cell phone. A photo of the big close-up was sent to a subordinate woman inspector on WhatsApp. The first shot was sent with the word "low key". When Phan Paul issued a photo of the second lower body, he also wrote "Do not show". (don't show). The female inspector was driving back home. Soon after, the female inspector received a video of about 12 seconds from the Penn cell phone. The picture was a foreign woman who was taking off her coat. Half-naked videos.

As far as I know, after Pan Paul’s WhatsApp female inspector “can you call me pls”, the female inspector felt “sexual harassment” and had not made any response and quieted his mobile phone until he woke up in the morning. I only discovered that there were more than a dozen phone calls made by Pan Paul. Female inspectors considered that the situation was serious. In the evening of the same day, they decided to make complaints to the senior superintendent of the woman at the time. On the same month, Pan Paul was deployed to the Traffic Accident Investigation Team of Kowloon East. Pan Paul, who was skeptical of the incident, called the female inspector on the same day and then failed to send any message. He then sent a message saying "I'm sorry, I did something that made you paralyzed." On the same month, on the same month, Pan sent a message to the woman and said, "My dear, please call me when you are free. Thank you."

Pan Paul, who joined the police force in 1995, is the only family of three generations of Indian police in Hong Kong. The three generations of grandparents and grandchildren have been investing in the police for more than 130 years. Penn Paul, who was married and had one child, denied all allegations in this disciplinary hearing. The female inspector and the female superior who received the complaint also attended the disciplinary hearing. Paul Paul himself claimed to drink nearly ten glasses of red wine and beer during the Christmas party. He also pointed out that his wife and his wife were arguing because of marital problems. His wife suspected that he had an affair. He was drunk when he returned home that night. He slept in bedclothes and went to sleep. He did not send any indecent photos or videos to the woman's inspector. As for his cell phone, he lost it afterwards.

As for the wife of Pan Paul, who took part in the hearing as a witness of the defense and took it all together. He was also a wife of Indian-born Pan Paul. She was very unhappy when she returned home late at night. When her husband was asleep, she looked at the other person’s cell phone and saw them. Indecently angry and indignant, she casually sent "What'sApp for a big picture and semi-nude video" to several people. She didn't know the identity of the addressee at that time and she sent it in plain rage. It was not until her husband was questioned by the same robe that she learned that "playing out of the fire" was to bring the incident to her husband.