• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious HIV Data Thef AMDK claimed he was framed!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am breaking my silence. The allegations being made against me by the Lee regime in Singapore are blatantly false. I did not steal this database nor did I leak it to the public.

The database was stolen in 2012 by Zachary Levine and an Indonesian named Fairuz Widjat. Mr. Levine had a sexual realtionship with my spouse while living with his then boyfriend LW's parents. Mr. Levine was unhappy with his living arrangements and the fact that his boyfriend wouldn't come out of the closet to his parents. He attemped to talk Teck Siang into kicking me out so that he could move in with Teck Siang. Teck Siang broke off his relationship with Mr. Levine. When this happened Mr. Levine continued to harass us and even broke into our home on multiple occasions. Mr. Levine even stole Teck Siang's work computer. You can see Mr. Levine at https://www.skadden.com/professionals/l/levine-zachary-j

Mr. Levine made post on Facebook of the HIV registry in 2012. I screenshotted this and provided to to Dr. Jeffery Cutter at the Ministry of Health. Dr. Cutter and his staff chose cover this matter up. I elevated the matter to Dr. Amy Khor in October, 2013. I call on the Lee regime in Singapore to be honest and release this email if they have nothing to hide. You have a chance to resolve this before you are publicly embarassed. You have been honest about one thing. I do have a lot more evidence. I recorded my meetings with MOH. I can release these recordings. Your allegations that I was uncooperative are completely false.

I sought help with multiple government agencies and I was repeatedly turned away or referred back to the Ministry of Health. Dr. Jeffery Cutter and Michael Ang the Deputy Director of Investigations repeatedly threatened me to gain my silence.

Further the allegation that MOH only became aware of the data leak in April of 2016 is also false. I provided evidence repeatedly in 2012 and 2013. I also provided to Dr. Amy Khor. I did attempt to pass evidence of the data leak to Lim Eng Peng and Wilfred Dennis who are managers at the Ministry of Health. They refused to look or take the proof. Mr. Dennis even went on to say that there was nothing wrong with that being made public and that it wasn't against the law in Singapore.

I am releasing some emails which I sent to various government agencies seeking help in 2016. If I am the one who stole and leaked this data then why was I seeking help with the data leak in 2016.

Mr. K Shanmugam (Singapore's Minister of Home Affairs) ordered the arrest of my husband and me under false charges in 2016. Our home was raided. Computers were seized. The ruling Lee regime thought they had covered up the matter. That is why nothing has been released until now. The Lee regime believed that they had recovered all proof of the data leak from 2012 and that by publicly discrediting us with baseless charges and accusations would insulate them from any responsibility. The fact is that the Minsitry of Health has been using outdated software and inadequate security procedures to store confiendital medal data in the cyber age.

Further this HIV registry is used to specifically target men who have sex with men. It is a register of gay men so that the Lee regime can track them. The Lee regime collects very personal information such as whether these men receive or give anal sex along with all of their male sexual partners. For men who identify as bisexual, the Lee regime doesn't record the names and NRIC of their female sex partners. They only do it for the males. The Lee regime doesn't just discourage homosexuality. It actively criminalizes it. It doesn't do this out of any professed religious conviction. It does it out of uncensored bigotry.

This data did not come from my husband. The issue is that the Lee regime does not care about Singaporean's medical data and its hates the LGBT community.

Suhas Malhotra and Leong Weng Tat from the Attorney's General's Chambers kept interferring with my medical treatment while at Changi Prison. These prosecutors (who are not licencesed medical professionals) kept dictating what my medical treatment should be. This lead to a serious leak of data from the prison. I will release more on this story later. Suffice it to say, I left Changi prison with a list of HIV positive prisoners because it was given to me by the treating physician Dr. Leong Hoe Nam. Dr. Leong was overly stressed from all the political pressures on him as he originally told me after blood test that I wasn't HIV positive. Blood results taken during my stay at Changi Prison came back HIV - Not Detected while I was not on any medication. My medicine was again withheld and I was told by DSP Nizar and other prison staff that I wouldn't get my medicine until I pleaded guilty. There will be more to come.

All of the screenshots which I have posted are signed by myself and Assistant Superintendent Cindi Koh of the Special Investigative Section. She was one of the police officers responsible for my arrest, torture and human rights violation. I had to fight in court to get these documents. The redaction of the HIV registry was done by Singapore's Attorney General Chambers. I sent proof to government agencies of the data leak.

Further I would like to state that there is no cooperation happening between American and SIngaporean officials. The Singaporean officials refuse to release any information to myself or the American Embassy. The Lee regime repeatedly states that they don't recognise homosexual marriages therefor our marriage doesn't exist!

I do not know where my husband Dr. Ler Teck Siang is at the moment. I am scared for his life. I was beaten and tortured by Singaporean officicials as an American. I was placed in a cell with Muslim inmates where I was gang raped and infected with HIV. When I reported to the raped to the commanding officer DSP Nizar of Changi Prison B2 Complex. I was told "well you're gay you should enjoy it." That is no different from telling a women... "well you're female you should enjoy it."

I have also included a screenshot of an email which I sent to the Singapore offering to surrender myself. I also asked with whom are they allegedly working in the US as I have been in contat with the FBI. I have received no response to this email. This emails seems to have prompted the press release of Mr. Gan as I specifally called out Mr. Shanmugam for his illegal activities. The Lee regime is falsely claiming to have had my Mother's permission to conduct their illegal search of an American citizen residing in the USA's email account. Please release the proof that she gave you permission to conduct the search Mr. Gan. Also I have included the screenshot which I sent to the Supreme Court which caused the Lee regime to finally admit that it had a data leak but falsely accuse me of leaking the data. I sent proof the the Supreme Court. I asked for the court to take action against the prosecutors who denied a data leak if it is truly independent of the autocrat Lee Hsien Loong. Further I asked that the evidence be shared with the Judge hearing my husband's appeal.

The LGBT community needs to speak. This is the only way to end the oppression of the LGBT community in Singapore by the Lee regime. The only way to get your rights is to stand up for yourselves. They will keep pushing us around until they realise we aren't their cattle. You have a voice. Let's use our voices in unison to speak out against the inequality and discrimination perpetrated by Lee Hsien Loong and the rest of his corrupt cronies.

I have met with a United States Senator and Congressman. Washington's attention is on Singapore. This is the time to go stand in Hong Lim Park. That is if the Lee regime will grant the permit. My husband are I are a members of the LGBT community. We have done nothing to harm you. We never would leak information to harm anyone. We are victims of the Lee regime's attempt to scapegoat us and cover up the truth of the data leak in 2012.

I would ask that everyone please share this post. It is the only way the truth will get out. The Lee regime is using its state controlled media to spread fake news.

#LGBT #HumanRights #GayRights #Equality #MarriageEquality #conspiracy
#Singapore #hiv #aids #freedom #sg #gay #tolerance #intolerance #liberty #usa #gaylivesmatter #lovewins #lovetrumshate #gaymarriage #gaycouple #resist #leehsienloon #pap #sg #usa #freedomofthepress

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Further this HIV registry is used to specifically target men who have sex with men. It is a register of gay men so that the Lee regime can track them. The Lee regime collects very personal information such as whether these men receive or give anal sex along with all of their male sexual partners. For men who identify as bisexual, the Lee regime doesn't record the names and NRIC of their female sex partners. They only do it for the males.

I doubt the veracity of this claim. You need solid proof that the pappies are tracking/blacklisting homos.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sibei Juicy.. lol :biggrin:
Anyway, I dislike gays and also PAP. Both can damage their respective credibility in cyber space. Lol :biggrin:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not HIV positive in 2008 as the Lee regime has claimed. Their HIV registry was hacked and modified. The people behind the modifications did not have my NRIC or passport number. So the Lee regime accused me of using a fake passport instead, a charge for which I was acquitted.

MOH was hacked in 2012. The Lee regime covered it up and are scapegoating my husband Dr. Ler Teck Siang and myself. The Lee regime chose to tear our family apart and publicly villianize us rather than admit to the public that a data breach occurred because of their procedures of using outdated software, no password protection and no encruption.

This is a letter from an American physician who has been treating me. Nothing is 100%. A good scientist always leaves a degree of doubt to what he says. Blood test done recently show my health vitals all within normal range. If I had had HIV for ten years without being on HAART this would not be possible.

The United State of America needs to stop all sales of military equipment and supplies to the Lee regime. The USA should start a policy of boycot, sanction and divest until the Lee regime decides to start respecting human rights, international law and jurisdiction. An immediate end to the supplying of aircraft parts for the American built warplanes of the Singapore Airforce would effectively ground it. It would alter the balance of power of the Lee regime and give the opposition parties a fair chance of challenging the corrupt autocratic kleptocrat Lee Hsien Loong in free and fair elections.

#Singapore #Gay #gayrights
#hiv #wheresshanmugam #aids #hiv #usa #conspiracy #equality #truth #dataleak #moh #health #cybersecurity #usa
#gaymarriage #gayequality #pinkdot #sg #usa #lovetrumpshate #gaylivesmatter #lgbt #lgbtrights #resist #fightthepower #boycotsingapore #endleehsienloong #regimechangesingapore #humanrights #wmd

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking juicy.
Take down Amy Khor that laocheebye, Gan ninnabu and lanjiao Loong
hollywood potential sexpecially when someone from the lgbtqrstuvwxyz community on castro street in sf write the screenplay and bum-f*cking producers in malibu cast sean penn to play main character, lucy to play amy, and randall park to play ministar.

1550039238569.png

1550039819803.png

1550039875359.png

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not HIV positive in 2008 as the Lee regime has claimed.

If you fuck an asshole which nature (or God for the religious) designed for the intended purpose of shitting, it's simply a matter of time before you get all sorts of diseases including AIDS.

For the thick-in-the-head faggots, here is my simple message again:

Assholes are not constructed for fucking. They are meant for shitting.

1550040277700.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you fuck an asshole which nature (or God for the religious) designed for the intended purpose of shitting, it's simply a matter of time before you get all sorts of diseases including AIDS.

For the thick-in-the-head faggots, here is my simple message again:

Assholes are not constructed for fucking. They are meant for shitting.

View attachment 53831

Gin would disagree, every hole is a potential entrance, can insert means can.