• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His son is actually his cousin

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

男子怀疑妻出轨 惊揭儿子是表弟​

Source

162e797479b311becb3a41b19c40ad26.jpg
(示意图)
国际
发布于 2022年07月11日 13时00分 • 最后更新 1小时前 • 整理:成光军;图取自网络

男子怀疑妻出轨 惊揭儿子是表弟​

sharethis sharing button

中国一名男子王圣迪(化名)怀疑妻子出轨,于是去做DNA鉴定,终揭发儿子非自己亲生,但更意想不到的是,“奸夫”竟是自己的小舅舅,让他极度崩溃。
据报导,王圣迪与小舅舅王学军(化名)虽然是舅甥关系,但两人年纪差不多,一直把对方当兄弟相处,双方各自成家立业后,两家人也走得很近。
王圣迪与妻子结婚后,由于常有亲友聚会,妻子很快与王学军熟络。不久后,王圣迪的妻子生下儿子,生活虽平淡,但日子过得很幸福,惟他突然感觉妻子似有事瞒着自己,还常躲起来讲电话,看到他就马上挂断。

王圣迪开始怀疑妻子有外遇,两人因此争吵不断,他更渐渐怀疑儿子可能不是自己亲生,于是偷偷拿儿子头发进行DNA亲子鉴定,而结果也显示儿子不是他亲生。

妻子见铁证如山,索性承认自己出轨的事实,更令王圣迪崩溃的是,孩子的生父竟然是王学军。

面对两个至亲的背叛,王圣迪无法忍气吞声,不仅与家里断了联系,并与妻子离婚。

法院认为,女方婚内出轨,孩子与男方无血缘关系,判决孩子直接由女方抚养,且女方是感情破裂犯错一方,需要承担王圣迪精神损害赔偿责任。

Man suspects wife of cheating, reveals son is cousin

A man in China, Wang Shengdi (pseudonym), suspected that his wife was cheating, so he went for a DNA test and finally revealed that his son was not his own, but what was even more unexpected was that the "adulter" was actually his little uncle, which made him extremely devastated.

According to reports, although Wang Shengdi and his uncle Wang Xuejun (pseudonym) are uncle and nephew, they are about the same age and have always treated each other as brothers.

After Wang Shengdi and his wife got married, due to the frequent gatherings of relatives and friends, his wife quickly became acquainted with Wang Xuejun. Not long after, Wang Shengdi's wife gave birth to a son. Although his life was dull, he lived happily. However, he suddenly felt that his wife was hiding something from him, and often hid and talked on the phone. He hung up immediately when he saw him.

Wang Shengdi began to suspect that his wife was having an affair, and the two quarreled constantly. He gradually suspected that his son might not be his own, so he secretly took his son's hair for a DNA paternity test, and the results also showed that his son was not his own.

Seeing the overwhelming evidence, the wife simply admitted the fact that she had cheated. What made Wang Shengdi even more devastated was that the biological father of the child turned out to be Wang Xuejun.

Facing the betrayal of two close relatives, Wang Shengdi couldn't bear to swallow, not only cut off contact with his family, but also divorced his wife.

The court held that the woman cheated in marriage, and the child was not related to the man by blood.

It was judged that the child was directly raised by the woman, and the woman was the one who made the mistake of breaking up the relationship and needed to bear Wang Shengdi's responsibility for mental damage.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was judged that the child was directly raised by the woman, and the woman was the one who made the mistake of breaking up the relationship and needed to bear Wang Shengdi's responsibility for mental damage.
How terrible. What China need is Woman's Charter. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some young cunts these days have an affinity for older guys. My friend's son's gf started sending me strange messages after we met and chatted at a gathering at my friend's house. She's about 24 yrs old and just started work in an audit firm. Quite chio with big boobs. I always act blur and reply that I was busy. I think if I want to on her, it'll be wet wet water. But I can't be a bastard because of my friend and his poor boy.

jw5

Loyal
The worst is when a guy finds out that his son is actually his brother. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some young cunts these days have an affinity for older guys. My friend's son's gf started sending me strange messages after we met and chatted at a gathering at my friend's house. She's about 24 yrs old and just started work in an audit firm. Quite chio with big boobs. I always act blur and reply that I was busy. I think if I want to on her, it'll be wet wet water. But I can't be a bastard because of my friend and his poor boy.
It's always a tough choice between boobs and integrity, bro.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

well done, man shouldnt think with his cock
i stick to lau kway bus......lol