• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His non-Middle-Finger Became A BIG COCK, GPGT!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/被門夾到手指腫成球-他驚卡通沒騙人-074543180.html

被門夾到手指腫成球 他驚卡通沒騙人

三立新聞網
2020年9月18日 週五 下午3:45 [GMT+8]·2 分鐘 (閱讀時間)

生活中心/鍾惠宇報導
今(18)日有網友在臉書「爆廢公社二館」指出,「手指被門夾腫了,原來動畫裡的不是騙人的」,照片中只見原PO左手食指又紅又腫,指尖變成圓球狀;原PO也拿經典卡通《湯姆貓與傑利鼠》的片段做比對,相似度超高。
手指被門夾到腫成球。(圖/翻攝自爆廢公社二館臉書)

手指被門夾到腫成球。(圖/翻攝自爆廢公社二館臉書)
網友看了笑翻,「我失去同理心了,我只知道很好笑」、「笑死,居然跟湯姆貓同款手指」、「我想問…這樣還能開指紋鎖嗎?」「真的我也一直以為這是動畫騙人的!你創新我三觀了」、「ET的手也是長這樣」、「你哭著對我說,動畫裡都不是騙人的」、「雖然很同情…但是太有喜感了吧」。
跟卡通演的一模一樣。(圖/翻攝自爆廢公社二館臉書)

跟卡通演的一模一樣。(圖/翻攝自爆廢公社二館臉書)
還有人開玩笑說,「從明天開始,我每天都要用車門夾10下男友的下體」、「我有個大膽的想法」、「不考慮還沒消腫前兼職一下av界?」「趕快再去用門夾那裡,女朋友會愛死你」。
也有網友分享,「我懂!我也腫過」、「血管爆開,我以前也有,之後手指會比較大隻」、「這個可以腫好久…腫過兩次」、「我懂你,昨天我也剛經歷了撞到立刻腫起來,認真覺得卡通動畫不是騙人的」。
更多三立新聞網報導
女抱嬰兒搭捷運…90歲翁堅持「讓座」 理由曝光網讚爆
嬤騎車這樣「載金孫」…後車駕駛看到嚇壞 網嘆:一堆這種
日人常吃「精緻澱粉」…為何仍比台人瘦?網揭根本問題
下班遇「鬼打牆」工人嘆出不去 網一看嚇壞:根本鬼片場景

熱門新聞
  • 1. 小鬼死因曝?醫2關鍵:恐頸椎斷裂亡
  • 2. 要變天了!鋒面今下午接近 雨一路下到「這天」
  • 3. 小鬼未了心願曝 1句話網淚:有預兆
  • 4. 小鬼走的突然!命理師:他最掛念峮峮
  • 5. 蘇貞昌反問「你吃美國豬嗎?」 留美的蔣萬安愣住

• The finger was swollen into a ball by the door
    Sanli News
    Friday, September 18, 2020 3:45 PM [GMT+8] 2 minutes (reading time)

Life Center/Reported by Zhong Huiyu

Today (18), a netizen pointed out in the Facebook "Second Hall of the Boost Commune", "Finger was swollen by the door clip. It turns out that the animation is not a lie." In the photo, only the index finger of the original PO left hand was red and swollen. The tip turns into a spherical shape; the original PO also compares clips from the classic cartoon "Talking Tom and Jerry Mouse", which is very similar.
    The finger was caught by the door and swollen into a ball. (Photo/Retrieved from the Facebook page of the Second Building of the Abandoned Commune)
    Finger was caught by the door and swollen into a ball. (Photo/Retrieved from the Facebook page of the Second Building of the Abandoned Commune)

Netizens read and laughed, "I have lost empathy, I just know it's funny", "Laughing, I actually have the same finger as Tom Cat", "I want to ask...Can I still open the fingerprint lock like this?" I have always thought that this is an animation deceiving! You have innovated my three views", "ET’s hands look like this", "You cried and said to me that animations are not deceptive", "Although I am sympathetic …But I feel so happy.”
    It's exactly the same as the cartoon. (Photo/Retrieved from the Facebook page of the Second Building of the Abandoned Commune)
    It's exactly the same as the cartoon. (Photo/Retrieved from the Facebook page of the Second Building of the Abandoned Commune)

Others joked, "From tomorrow, I will use the car door to clamp 10 boyfriend's genitals every day", "I have a bold idea", "I don't think about it, I will work part-time in the AV industry before the swelling?" Go there with the door clip, your girlfriend will love you to death."

Some netizens also shared, "I understand! I have swollen too", "The blood vessels burst open. I have had it before. Afterwards, my fingers will be bigger", "This can be swollen for a long time... I have swollen twice", "I understand you, yesterday I I just swelled up after I hit it, and I seriously feel that cartoon animation is not a lie."

More Sanli News Network Report
    Female holding baby on MRT...90-year-old Weng insists on "giving up his seat" reason exposed
    Mother riding a bike like this "carrying the golden grandson"... the driver behind saw it was terrified. Wang sighed: a bunch of this
    Japanese people often eat "exquisite starch"... why are they still thinner than Taiwanese? Net reveals the fundamental problem
    After get off work, the worker sighed when I saw the "ghost hit the wall"
    hot news

The cause of death of the kid is exposed? Medical 2 key: fear of cervical spine rupture
    It's going to change! The front is approaching this afternoon, and it rains all the way to "this day"
    The little ghost's wish is not revealed   1 sentence net tears: there is an omen
    The kid left suddenly! Numerologist: He misses Yu Yu most
    Su Zhenchang asked, "Do you eat American pigs?" Jiang Wanan who was studying in the United States was stunned.