• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hindi language replacing Tamil in SG...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who are your referring to when you said a bloody bugger?!

Are you referring to MMVP or that chinese dog with that STAR WARS TRILOGY FIGURES/JAPANESE NAMES nicks? Or both of them?

The star wars guy lor. If he's a chinese then he's one big chinese dog. MMVPAP is supposedly a malay so if he acts like that it's understandable.

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, the local keleng kias are very pro-India FTs.

I've never heard face-to-face before of any local keleng condemning or cursing the India FTs. Really, not even once.

My own suspicion is(this is I GUESS only) is I strongly suspect the local indians want the indian population in spore to increase in terms of percentage hence they feel it totally doesn't matter if the increase is a result of foreign-born indians causing the increase, that's why the local indians very welcome the India FTs/new citizens

I even heard from a working-class local-indian, he said he is very happy that there are more and more India FTs/new citizens in spore, he said now there are much more Bollywood movies shown in our local TV channels compared to last time and he attribute this to the increasing numbers of the India FTs/new citizens in spore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I even heard from a working-class local-indian, he said he is very happy that there are more and more India FTs/new citizens in spore, he said now there are much more Bollywood movies shown in our local TV channels compared to last time and he attribute this to the increasing numbers of the India FTs/new citizens in spore.

so that nigger doesn't care about his sinkies of other races?

It seems that who knows maybe some chinese prefer to have less of their race around so that they can be bullied or suffer under them. Let me tell you if chinese become a minority here there's no such thing as racism when they are the victims like what those fuckers complain today over the smallest things.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
siao liao the Tamils will be out-caste(d).

Very soon the Festival of Lights will be called Diwali instead of Deepavali.

And the northern Indians will petition for cricket to be made a national sport and be allocated generous funding.

So which team do you support? Mumbai Indians or Rajasthan Royals? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon the Festival of Lights will be called Diwali instead of Deepavali.

And the northern Indians will petition for cricket to be made a national sport and be allocated generous funding.

So which team do you support? Mumbai Indians or Rajasthan Royals? :rolleyes::biggrin:

How come local indians don't say anything at all. All keep quiet? Cos northern indians are not chinese.

E

eurasian

How come local indians don't say anything at all. All keep quiet? Cos northern indians are not chinese.

I think the s'porean-indians already regarded the india-indians as brothers regardless of whether which northern state in India they came from.

Last year an elderly malay taxi-driver told me he always hear only s'porean-chinese passengers curse china-chinese immigrants/FWs whereas he said he had never encountered a s'porean-indian curse india-indians immigrants/FWs or a s'porean-malay curse indonesian-malays foreign workers.

That elderly malay said he found it very puzzling why many s'porean-chinese have such strong hatred against the china-chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the s'porean-indians already regarded the india-indians as brothers regardless of whether which northern state in India they came from.

Last year an elderly malay taxi-driver told me he always hear only s'porean-chinese passengers curse china-chinese immigrants/FWs whereas he said he had never encountered a s'porean-indian curse india-indians immigrants/FWs or a s'porean-malay curse indonesian-malays foreign workers.

That elderly malay said he found this very puzzling.

Yes this is the thing that i bring up and the puzzling thing is why chinese hate their own race so much. Then the other races don't like them too much either. Seems like this chinese dog phenomeon is like genetic.