• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hin Leong - Sinkies Family of Criminals

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's one way to put Sinkieland on the world map. Much better effect than some silly UNESCO hawker culture award. :biggrin:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf....this male reporter could not even speak proper English, what's going on in Bloomberg ? they used to have pretty high standards
I am sure anyone of us local here can speak better than this chinaman
he should fuck back to china and give the job to one of our boys....
as a bank currency trader I dealt with Bloomberg and Reuters for 40 years....

OK Lim is not so OK nowadays ....lol

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
T
wtf....this male reporter could not even speak proper English, what's going on in Bloomberg ? they used to have pretty high standards
I am sure anyone of us local here can speak better than this chinaman
he should fuck back to china and give the job to one of our boys....
as a bank currency trader I dealt with Bloomberg and Reuters for 40 years....

OK Lim is not so OK nowadays ....lol
Thanks to MBS irrationality.
MBS destryoed all th shale oil producers too.if no shale oil, oil price may spike ab9ve usd70/ bbl