• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hilton cheesecake

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
recipe...:smile:...oh heck....again can someone please enlarge ? thank you.

Hilton+cheesecake.jpg

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
someone posted to me long ago...its this size la bro...i dont know what to do with it.

At first i had smaller computer ...so i thought if i bought bigger computer the image would be bigger too ...but didnt leh :o

Need a link to the attachment bro. Can direct to the source of image?

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone posted to me long ago...its this size la bro...i dont know what to do with it.

At first i had smaller computer ...so i thought if i bought bigger computer the image would be bigger too ...but didnt leh :o

No way any bigger computer can do that bro, it does not work that way. I will try and source it if I can.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dunno why..but i dont like it so much. I like black forest cake.

Hilton Cheese cake, the one that cost $6.90 a slice, for years I never ever got to buy one slice salivating over it; till now. Nowadays crappy cheese cakes out there cost more. I adore Black Forest cake & English Fruit Cake ( not those tarts you are thinking about) the good ones with liquor inside..hmmm, heavenly. I still have not bought that one slice of Hilton Cheese Cake, how much does it cost now?:wink:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i dunno bro....not fond of cheesecake myself...like you i'm a fan of black forest and fruitcake .

Hilton Cheese cake, the one that cost $6.90 a slice, for years I never ever got to buy one slice salivating over it; till now. Nowadays crappy cheese cakes out there cost more. I adore Black Forest cake & English Fruit Cake ( not those tarts you are thinking about) the good ones with liquor inside..hmmm, heavenly. I still have not bought that one slice of Hilton Cheese Cake, how much does it cost now?:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno bro....not fond of cheesecake myself...like you i'm a fan of black forest and fruitcake .

NVM was about to say something about the black forest, I guarantee will solicit many lines of answers. It is hard to find really good English fruit cake these days, the ones with the taste of liquor inside. The cake is a no, no to the nutritionist & 101% not Halal, but I just love the taste.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
NVM was about to say something about the black forest, I guarantee will solicit many lines of answers. It is hard to find really good English fruit cake these days, the ones with the taste of liquor inside. The cake is a no, no to the nutritionist & 101% not Halal, but I just love the taste.

That is true and what is usually sold at bakeries are dry and crumbly. My sis used to make it and wrapped the cake in aluminium foil and every once in a while will open it and put a spoonful of brandy and wrapped it again. many days later when we eat it, it is slightly damp but delicious.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
got to cut back on the cakes for the moment due to my recent elevated cholesterol level :(

That is true and what is usually sold at bakeries are dry and crumbly. My sis used to make it and wrapped the cake in aluminium foil and every once in a while will open it and put a spoonful of brandy and wrapped it again. many days later when we eat it, it is slightly damp but delicious.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
got to cut back on the cakes for the moment due to my recent elevated cholesterol level :(

Do you eat cakes often? I don't usually eat cakes as much as I used to, especially the Malay kueh and I love their kueh salat. However I will not hesitate if I have the chance to eat cheesecakes.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
used to eat blackforest and the Polar sugar rolls very often even as recently as last week. Now stopping for the moment.

Do you eat cakes often? I don't usually eat cakes as much as I used to, especially the Malay kueh and I love their kueh salat. However I will not hesitate if I have the chance to eat cheesecakes.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
used to eat blackforest and the Polar sugar rolls very often even as recently as last week. Now stopping for the moment.

Too bad but we all need to adjust accordingly otherwise our health will affected. I am taking more exercise despite disliking it and trying hard to lose a few kilos.