• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hillary on Gaddafi - "we came, we saw, he died." laughing? What an Embarrassment

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when are sinkees so caring about africa? How many sinkees have emigrated to Libya? Africa is shit. Tribes and warlords infested. A sinkee will be scared shitless living there. I had a colleague who once went to south africa to set up a mama shop kinda store. Got rob and ransack twice even though he had a native partner.

If there was a god ( but i know there isn't) he certainly hates Africa secondly he would hate Indonesia. Thats why he practice his biblical destruction on them on a daily basis.

Nothing to do with the topic at the moment.. Nothing wrong with Tribes btw.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with tribes that I agree. But you don't want to be in the wrong one when the next genocide comes round the corner. Go to Rwanda and shout out loud that you are a tutsie and see what happens. Anybody's guess.

Last edited:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UtH7iv4ip1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fat Bitch!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

you're kidding, right? I suppose Libya was not responsible for the bombing of PAN AM Flight 103. Yes spastic Singaporeans like you dont realize how stupid you look when the whole world is cheering the death of a brutal dictator and terrorist. Why dont you go send KIm Jong IL a greeting card you poor excuse for a human being

with people like you walking the streets, we can be assured more FTs are necessary to survive

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with tribes that I agree. But you don't want to be in the wrong one when the next genocide comes round the corner. Go to Rwanda and shout out loud that you are a tutsie and see what happens. Anybody's guess.

Of cos la..Certain places are dangerous.. Like Rwanada, Somalia, Nigeria.. But there are also countries like Brazil(One of the highest murder rate in the world), Colombia(One of highest kidnapping countries in the world) or Mexico, also closer to home.. Philippines, Indonesia, India ....This issues is just not isolated in Africa but lots of countries around the world.. But Africa does take the cake and raises the benchmark in violence.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're kidding, right? I suppose Libya was not responsible for the bombing of PAN AM Flight 103. Yes spastic Singaporeans like you dont realize how stupid you look when the whole world is cheering the death of a brutal dictator and terrorist. Why dont you go send KIm Jong IL a greeting card you poor excuse for a human being

with people like you walking the streets, we can be assured more FTs are necessary to survive

Eh... I think the spastic person is you... Dont blame us for your ignorance.. I dont see the world rejoicing nor do i see the Internet littered with happiness about the fall of Gaddafi..In-fact im seeing more people saying that he was "FIXED". The only people rejoicing are people who are clearly not that intelligent and people who are easily fooled.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard that some of those who crashed into twin towers were actually hired by angmoh govt officials - dunnoe true or false leh?:confused:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quddafi's Message Why He Is Fighting To The Last

fozreu.jpg
[/IMG]

AhSo1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Methinks the celebration is one of the Arab and Western World. There is clearly no love lost on Gaddafi, guilty of bombing a Berlin, Germany nightclub killing many in 1986 and the 747 that killed Westerners on the ground in Scotland. The Western World has seen justice served following the release of Megrahi, who returned a hero to Qaddafi's regime, and has received monetary awards for his role, as the West watched in disgust, so a measure of justice has been served to victims of Qaddafi's crimes.

From a policy perspective, Gadaffi's defeat is a victory for the NATO (France, Turkey, etc) forces that played a heavy hand in the downfall of the regime. Many do not realize there is a Libyan Royal Family Gaddafi ousted that has been in exile for 42 years, so there is jubilation there.

The Singapore Government is obviously relieved to see one less member of state sponsored terrorism, as tensions remain high in the region.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Methinks the celebration is one of the Arab and Western World. There is clearly no love lost on Gaddafi, guilty of bombing a Berlin, Germany nightclub killing many in 1986 and the 747 that killed Westerners on the ground in Scotland. The Western World has seen justice served following the release of Megrahi, who returned a hero to Qaddafi's regime, and has received monetary awards for his role, as the West watched in disgust, so a measure of justice has been served to victims of Qaddafi's crimes.

From a policy perspective, Gadaffi's defeat is a victory for the NATO (France, Turkey, etc) forces that played a heavy hand in the downfall of the regime. Many do not realize there is a Libyan Royal Family Gaddafi ousted that has been in exile for 42 years, so there is jubilation there.

The Singapore Government is obviously relieved to see one less member of state sponsored terrorism, as tensions remain high in the region.
'

Wow, Thats defiantly a text of Bullshit by you mate. Your thinking is too naive. You are Singing excatly the same as Main-stream media.. Which in-fact is owned by a few people.. CNN, FOX-NEWS, BBC.. all this are owned by a few and linked to many dirty people. If SPH employs ex-ISD members... Then we can confirm western media is controlled by the Elites/families and is used as propaganda.

Journalist in Singapore and around the world isnt using their Powers for Humanity instead for $$$ and their own security.. They have powers to give the Truth.. Yet they dont do that.. and continue to allow them-self to work for the very people who cheat their Family and Friends with propaganda and bullshit news... Print media is all about protecting the Powerful and Elites.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gaddafi gives free stuff to his people so what. He thinks god personally gave him Libya to rule. Gaddafi ain't no savior or a saint. Good ridance I say for his slaying. Lets wait and see how it plays out.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gaddafi gives free stuff to his people so what. He thinks god personally gave him Libya to rule. Gaddafi ain't no savior or a saint. Good ridance I say for his slaying. Lets wait and see how it plays out.

Giving Free stuffs SO WHAT??? hmmpp......
It has already been played out... He is dead... Next is, American corporation coming in... Less welfare for the people and a Libyan society that will be 10x worst then ever b4.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you would like to Google Libyan human rights record or literacy rate. Dont be fooled my friend. What is in your mind now, Is defiantly screwed up and needs to be re-newed with proper understanding of Libya.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you ought to ans this question to yourself or you can ask ans me here.. WHY WAS LIBYA CAUGHT UP IN THIS? WHAT HAS GADDAFI DONE TO JUSTIFY THE NEED TO ELIMINATE HIM?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He have to give free stuff in order to maintain his rule. Dont forget his family also enriched themselves. Libya is not his to give away free stuff to begin with. Minorities in mudland dont have a say in mudland thats what u said. Minorities in Libya also dont have a say. If mudland gives free housing, sinkees got alot to say. but Libya gives free stuff, all praise Gaddafi like a demigod.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Under Gaddafi's jamahiriya regime, the country's literacy rate rose to 90%, life expectancy rose to 77 years, equal rights were established for women and black people, employment opportunities were established for migrant workers, and welfare systems were introduced that allowed access to free education, free healthcare, and financial assistance for housing. The Great Manmade River was also built to allow free access to fresh water across large parts of the country.[1] In addition, financial support was provided for university scholarships and employment programs,[5] while the nation as a whole was largely debt-free.[6] As a result, Libya's Human Development Index in 2010 was the highest in Africa and greater than that of Saudi Arabia.[1] However, the country had been accused by the United States of having a poor human rights record, according to both the U.S. Department of State's report for 2004 and the Freedom House index of 2005.["

Literacy rate was 10% before hand btw.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
He have to give free stuff in order to maintain his rule. Dont forget his family also enriched themselves. Libya is not his to give away free stuff to begin with. Minorities in mudland dont have a say in mudland thats what u said. Minorities in Libya also dont have a say. If mudland gives free housing, sinkees got alot to say. but Libya gives free stuff, all praise Gaddafi like a demigod.

Read the paragraph above... Every family/politician enrichest them-self. Not that they steal.. They have more family in high places and contracts are being pushed towards one another. Same as Lky, same as the Saudi monarch, Brunei monarch and any politicians around the world which inc. China and India.. What you repeated is exactly what M.S.M says.

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuqZfaj34nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ww2 ended just 66yrs ago and was fought because of greed and power, Then we can safely assume that society has not changed and cant have changed for the better since 66yrs ago, The time frame is too short for changes to society's thinking and morals. The art of war in my terms is fought in another way. Not by ariel bomb carpeting or by dropping a nuclear bomb or by sending war ships out to the pacific but through other measures, such as using propaganda and using the own people to kill one another.

Commoners go to war for Politicians/elites and the powerful... and what makes you think the same isnt going on today?

Last edited: