• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hillary Clinton to visit Sinkie land tomorrow

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When in Bangkok if you see someone's black iPhone 5 that has this wallpaper that's me

null-38.png

(Above is a snapshot of the actual screen of my iPhone that I just snapped)

Man I wish my dick was between those hands....lol.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/irbgVIDv59E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is that why you are in Thailand?

Aiyo bro Fook Seng, you're so funny of course not la. The truth is I'm just one of then quitters who could not take the challenges and pressure in Sinkieland so I needed to find a more relax place to hide in one corner.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her staff must have briefed her on all the characters she is likely to meet on any official trip.

It must be a tough job. She has to shake hand & smile with some of the most unsavory characters from dictators, crooks, mass murderers,...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her staff must have briefed her on all the characters she is likely to meet on any official trip.

It must be a tough job. She has to shake hand & smile with some of the most unsavory characters from dictators, crooks, mass murderers,...

and people who predicted wrongly that her boo would loose