• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hillary Clinton to visit Sinkie land tomorrow

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
YingLuck is the Queen of all MILF.... Hillary is nothing close man

When in Bangkok if you see someone's black iPhone 5 that has this wallpaper that's me

null-38.png

(Above is a snapshot of the actual screen of my iPhone that I just snapped)

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be in Singapore from Friday, Nov 16, to Saturday, Nov 17.

Secretary Clinton will meet with with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong during her visit, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said today.

She will also have meetings with Minister for Foreign Affairs and Minister for Law K Shanmugam and former Minister Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

[email protected]

Last time she can spend no money travelling the world. Using American taxpayers money plus get Singapore security. So lucky hor.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana ought to perform Tai Chi under the 3PM sun in Queenstown to showcase racial harmony to Uncle Sam's soon to retire Special Envoy.