• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

High St Centre - What Happened?

Alfrescian
Loyal
drove by yesterday evening round 630pm. the building was cordoned off with Police Do Not Cross tape and every corner had at least 2 uniforms. Power looked like outage. Didn't see anything thing on any of the wires. Anyone know what happened?

I know NPNT but I was driving and I waited till today to see if anything reported....heh heh, yes I very kaypoh....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go inside the building must play bayi what color chope....
Back in its heydays high street was the orchard road of the day.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re-opening of Carnival Nightclub? Used to chiong there at least twice weekly until club kena infiltrated by yo tau customers.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re-opening of Carnival Nightclub? Used to chiong there at least twice weekly until club kena infiltrated by yo tau customers.
Bro GD; perhaps we might have met before..was it on the 4th/5th floor then ?..forgotten aLready.
Remembered my group graduated from there to DaLLas Nite CLub..:wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD; perhaps we might have met before..was it on the 4th/5th floor then ?..forgotten aLready.
Remembered my group graduated from there to DaLLas Nite CLub..:wink:

We mata mata always directed to sit at 'cheng hu' table. Just outside office. Boss was smart. The majority of customers, especially the troublesome ones always knew the presence of cheng hu nangs.

I used to see many brother officers from other land divisions and CID there. Can quite confidently say the place was peaceful nightly due to our presence. Who would want to create trouble at a place which appears like another police division?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can recaLL it had a sprawLing open haLL big as a footbaLL fieLd.Even requesting songs & getting the singers to sit
took a quite Long whiLe..:wink:
..and there was a food menu too; right ?..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can recaLL it had a sprawLing open haLL big as a footbaLL fieLd.Even requesting songs & getting the singers to sit
took a quite Long whiLe..:wink:
..and there was a food menu too; right ?..

That's right. Malaysian gals dominated the scene then. Super fun. If only could turn back the clock ......

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wondered if you been to one KTV Joint atop the Jurong HiLL then ?..it was packed with MaLaysian
girLs coming thru from the 2nd Link after 11pm..ReaLLy shiok ! ! :smile:
Once the strike price is right; you can adjourn into any of the smaLLer unoccupied rooms..:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wondered if you been to one KTV Joint atop the Jurong HiLL then ?..it was packed with MaLaysian
girLs coming thru from the 2nd Link after 11pm..ReaLLy shiok ! ! :smile:
Once the strike price is right; you can adjourn into any of the smaLLer unoccupied rooms..:biggrin:

Maybe just once but wasn't memorable at all. Think Jurong and distance sien liao. More so when lots of great joints in the city.