• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious High SES HKies Reveal True Low SES Culture like Tiongs!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :thumbsup:
I once had the displeasure of getting too involved with them. It was for a business deal, but I was just a junior involved in helping my boss. KNN. It was disgusting, everything looking for a money angle for themselves only. Pure greed. Then in front of others disguise it as heng tai and all those tai kor cantonese bs implying they are family. KNN nothing could be further from the truth KNN. The bosses on top all using people and all the suckas below believing they are part of some family.

Also had to argue with some ex-hongkie extended family who insisted how good and generous they were when they give donations during natural disasters. Pui! Rob you then give you a few pennies back. scum! :poop:

Reactions: jw5

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ones who horde in hk are the tiongs that buy stuff to send to ah tiong land. Tat is why there is always a run on things like face mask. Hand sanitizer and now toilet paper. Bloody fuckeins n mandarin speaking tiongs n fuckkas spoil it for everyone