• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious High Quality Men Attracts High Quality Women

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
High Quality Men Attracts High Quality Women

Question is what makes a high quality man or a high quality woman?

Is it your money? Your looks? Your height? Your breasts sizes or penis sizes?

I notice how there are so many posts criticising women from various regions various countries all the time.

Well you attract what you focus on.

If you keep your attention on low quality women, women who are materialistic, promiscuous, frequents nightclubs, work as hostesses prostitutes sugar babes, etc, well what kind of men are attracted to such low quality women?

If you constantly fap constantly to attractive sexy gals online or if you keep going on tinder or Facebook or Instagram to chase after women or if you keep clubbing and going to ktv, brothels, bars, nightclubs etc, well what kind of men would keep wasting time and energies chasing after women when time and energies are better spent on self-development?

Don’t you think the high quality women in this world are only attracted to high quality men?

Bottom line is it doesn’t matter how rich you are, how tall or muscular you are, how big your penis is, how many attractive females you have around you, are you sure you are a high quality man who can attract high quality women?

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you all think that all beautiful women in this world are all materialistic women who want fame and money?

Seriously how beautiful are women truly without makeup and without their youthfulness anymore?

Even in Singapore where so many posters keep saying that all “Sinkaporean Bitches Sluts Whores” are ugly materialistic whores who have no inner beauty inside, is this really true?

Are all beautiful Singaporean women materialistic?

And are all non-materialistic women ugly?

Isn’t that a over-simplified gross generalisation?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
A truly high quality woman or man know how to endure hardships and difficulties in life without losing his or her inner beauty.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the answers for you. Only give this to people I know or find them nice to me....

Cannot give away these 6 types of things to look for quality man and women for free online....

Pai say....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal