• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hiding the shame don't dare tell them but when loan payment due how

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you feel like giving up and have no one to turn to....come to Jesus, He will give you peace.

when you want someone to open door to you when there's no way out, seek Jesus and ask Him for forgiveness of your sins.

He will open a door for you.

Yes, by all means, this religion will only give you temporary relief. History will repeat itself, and you keep going back when one hits crisis after crisis. It is your escape route or place to seek refuge but not the total solution to your woes.

To rid your problem totally, understand the Truth. Empower yourself with these Truths and knowledge to overcome your problems. Until you realize the roots of these sufferings, then you know how to eradicate them. Would you rather believe in something that truly EMPOWER you ??

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have a family who doesn't understand you or stand by you in hard times? I don't understand why you cannot tell them your troubles or they cannot share in your burden.

I am surprised you have not shared the news of this unfortunate event with your family.

I am sure they will be understanding of the situation. As you have mentioned, they are blessed to have you with them. Cherished what you have right now, your family, and not over something you have lost, (job) which in the first place you have no control over.

Move on and I am sure you and your family will turn out well.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
no sale no pay. You screwed yourself.... STOP, dun argue, think and analyze in depth about "you screwed yourself".

got sale no payment. Premature talk. Nobody gives credit terms when you just start your business, you negotiate for COD. If you are a true entrepreneur, credit terms mean RISKS !! dun do empty talks.

"so end of the day you still working for some one....your customer..."
yes, but this comes with a twist !! What is the twist ? Why should I tell you? Be an entrepreneur yourself to FIND OUT !!!

did i say the above is advice for start ups?

No sales no pay.....not unless you are selling something so exclusive that no one else can sell too...the possibility is one would probably be in the business of what one has been doing all the while...familiarity of the industry probably is why some one would take a decision to strike out on his own..that would mean competition...so competition exist whether for a old or new start up..

Got sales no payment...again did i say this is applicable for a new start up...possible..but all the more for a established company...after years in the biz they would have their fair amount of credit buyers..and non payment issue gets worse especially in situation like today...all the more as a new start up...what advantage can they offer to sway a buyer over other then to sweeten the deal with credit terms throw in...

Heard of "Customer is king"...end of the day whether you draw a pay have to depend on them patronizing your business..