• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hi...

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

my name is nutbush, literally it means hairy lan pa jee...:o

i have been following this forum and decided to join in the fun to bash the ruling party.

i have heard of boss sam as he is the great leader who always lead in bashing the pap.

this is one reason i am here...

hope you guys/gays/butches can give me enlightenment from now onwards..

thanks!:wink:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am born with only a single nut but is one huge one, anybody who wants to bash my nut, please feel free to let me know. i can arrange a nutbushbasher session with you...:eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear nutbush:

If you've been following this forum, you'd have noticed that Mr. Leong does not bash the ruling party. Quite the opposite, he adores and admires them and reminds the forummers to be grateful to them for giving them the high standards of living they have here in Peesai.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at all the newly registered, under moderation CB kias, with asinine first posts. :rolleyes:

Indeed, the school holidays are here.

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the newly registered, under moderation CB kias, with asinine first posts. :rolleyes:

Indeed, the school holidays are here.

you are a bastard cheebye kia!

why you this asshole son of the bitch anyhow infract me just now for no reason at all?!

you this fucktard loser son of the bitch is the one that is always scolding vulgarities on any forumner that do not share the same political view as you

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are a bastard cheebye kia!

why you this asshole son of the bitch anyhow infract me just now for no reason at all?!

you this fucktard loser son of the bitch is the one that is always scolding vulgarities on any forumner that do not share the same political view as you

Sweeee...:smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sweeee...:smile:

55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a the blackhole.
Same Clan with Fishypie & Jubilee1919​

jw5

Loyal
i am born with only a single nut but is one huge one, anybody who wants to bash my nut, please feel free to let me know. i can arrange a nutbushbasher session with you...:eek:

I can arrange for tickets to watch the nutcracker............................. :o

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think he is forced doing this temporarily, he may be experiencing some form of psychological manipulation by the mainstream media which is in turn controlled by the ruling party. :o
http://www.wanttoknow.info/770804nytimes.ciabehaviorcontrolmk-ultra

if you read him carefully, you'll realise the double-speak and innuendoes he spouts are not always in support of the pappies. just read in between the lines and suss out the parables and you'll realise that it's basic trolling to lure the ignorant and ramp up the activity levels :wink:

BalaChandranSupabramaniam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. Nustbush. Nice to meet you. My name is Balachandransupabramaniam. My village people call me Bala. I am from India. I just got a job in Singapore. I very lucky to get a position here. One of my relatives work in one of the big company here in Singapore introduce me a job here. I am very happy. I can see many people from my country working in this company. Sometimes I feel like I am in India. I Feel like home. I love Singapore.
Oh I cannot post more than 500 words.
I come back again later.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, ah neh...nice to meet you... *shake hands*:smile:

Hi. Nustbush. Nice to meet you. My name is Balachandransupabramaniam. My village people call me Bala. I am from India. I just got a job in Singapore. I very lucky to get a position here. One of my relatives work in one of the big company here in Singapore introduce me a job here. I am very happy. I can see many people from my country working in this company. Sometimes I feel like I am in India. I Feel like home. I love Singapore.
Oh I cannot post more than 500 words.
I come back again later.