• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hi, I'm your best loved President

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I'm your best loved President, SR Nothing...er, I mean Nathan.

Some people know me as 'the Prata-man'. That is a misnomer because I only know how to eat.

I am the highest paid cho bo lan in the world. My job is the envy of all Sinkies because all I need to do to get paid is do what my master, ali the baba tells me.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, welcome to sammyboy...Its a great honour and privilege for everyone here to be in the same forum as u...I will go to the 24hours mama shop for my dosai now. Talk later k.

Some people know me as 'the Prata-man'. That is a misnomer because I only know how to eat.

I am the highest paid cho bo lan in the world. My job is the envy of all Sinkies because all I need to do to get paid is do what my master, ali the baba tells me.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beloved Sir, we love your work in the Istana...we love how you going about doing your tough job of safekeeping our Nation....holding on to the key and shaking hands plus gracing all the events....you are indeed the best and I dont think anyone else can shake hands, pose for photos, grace events and hold a key as stylish as you...ok teh tarik time...

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, yes. The second key!

You and the rest of the poor dumb sinkie fucks really believe there is a second key?

Donch tell anybody I say one hor, second key is a highfalutin crap conjured up by Ah Lee the Baba, so that I can hold the fort when he need to run road.

Of course I got other plans.

But you see, even if I got no contingency plans or it doesn't work out, Sinkies cannot blame me mah! Not my fault what? You the one who vote for Ah Lee the Baba one.

Tellch you another secret. Got key also for fuck. Lock up what? :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Still donch get it meh?:rolleyes:

Beloved Sir, we love your work in the Istana...we love how you going about doing your tough job of safekeeping our Nation....holding on to the key and shaking hands plus gracing all the events....you are indeed the best and I dont think anyone else can shake hands, pose for photos, grace events and hold a key as stylish as you...ok teh tarik time...

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another secret I letch you know.

But don't say I tellch you O.K.

You know why Ah Lee the Baba want property price to goch up?

Even in recession?

Youch see, Ah Lee the Baba can'tch print money. But million dollar salary how to pay leh? Must come from somewhere, right?:wink::wink::wink:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, with due respect, I humbly would like to correct a statement as qouted in you post. I sincerely think that your scriptwriter is not versed in world situation.

I trust that your 'only know how to eat' has gotten to cloud and mislead your head and judgement.

The sentence in your qoute above should read :

My job is the envy of the world because all I need to do to get paid is do what my master, ali the baba tells me.[/

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr President,

You're surely the most beloved President as the current hopeless situation that we're in is definitely of no fault of yours. I will stand up and defend you if anyone here try to say otherwise.

How can you be at fault if you're not doing nothing at all?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr President Sir, I am happy to enlighten you that prataman is not the only name they call you; you are also known as The Maggot and your Istanal is also known as the Maggot's Lair.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr President,

Just to report that all your pants have been brought back from the tailor after alteration !!:eek:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr President,

Just to report that all your pants have been brought back from the tailor after alteration !!:eek:

PLS make sure that you got his measurements right! He gone jogging at East Coast Park over the weekend, may have slim down a bit!:p

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr President

Just to inform that the renovation works to widen your bedroom door has been successfully completed !!:o