• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hi guys, time for me to take a break!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just don't understand. why the likes of Krafty and Scroobal make such a damn big deal out of leaving the forum, must start a thread to tell everyone about it. fucking attention seeking clowns. :rolleyes:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys, for personal reasons, i decided to take a break from here. you guys will be missed, take care and all the best!:o

PAPIB aka krafty limpei sibei tulan your rubbish posts but now Claire the transvestite has overtaken you as my most tulan Nick.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just don't understand. why the likes of Krafty and Scroobal make such a damn big deal out of leaving the forum, must start a thread to tell everyone about it. fucking attention seeking clowns. :rolleyes:

For Krafty it's more like a final gangbang.....that whore can pass on day without getting fucked