• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hi guys...hotbot is back...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
have been absent for past 3 weeks cos i was away. :o

no more krafty, just hotbot...:cool:

sam is right that he mentioned that he need more pro pap forummers, from now on, i am going to be pro pap. i will support whatever policies they implement. :rolleyes:

i want to make my life easier and be like them who joined PAP for personal agenda.:p

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

sam is right that he mentioned that he need more pro pap forummers, from now on, i am going to be pro pap. i will support whatever policies they implement. :rolleyes:

i want to make my life easier and be like them who joined PAP for personal agenda.:p

i shout 'ho kum hean' in your face then how? u still support pap?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You support the PAP now..??? :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: You used to rant and curse them all day long.. Why the change in your stance?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
without pap, there won't be s'pore of today. we are making other countries so envious of us. moreover, joining them, you will stand to gain!:p

You support the PAP now..??? :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: You used to rant and curse them all day long.. Why the change in your stance?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're the only forummer that openly admits you are the clone of krafty. Now if only ireneyeoh would do the same.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i abide by my principle strictly, i say and not afraid others to know.:p

hi there

1. welcome back, krafty.
2. i guess you have cleared your mind by now.
3. decide to switch camp to be some sheep or running dog.
4. what make you do that; waters in bedok reservoir?

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wah liao..you really no backbone ah..