• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That bad ! The agents is just to con more money from the ugly ones.

Why can't the HFJ owner keep the singer longer say if she receive very less flower for the 1st three months :confused:

Wah lan ... these singers are no better than the KTV girls. Equally shameless they even open legs FOC to their bosses & colleagues in the company. Then I think customers is been treated like fools to think that these singers will be exclusive to them.

bro...if im the owner of the HFJ i also will ask them fly kite and imported new blood , if those ugly one cant make money for the company .

bro..you want to fuck them FOC ..you can open a HFJ ..:wink:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a regular hangflower customer who is in his late 60s. He owns many properties in S'pore. Divorced with children and grandchildren. He knows these singers are after his $$$ but he feels shiok to be accorded VIP treatment by the singers, waiters and waitresses and bosses there. He confided that at least these singers show 'concern' unlike his family members who all 'siam' him coz of his divorce decades ago.

That why some uncles said singers are good. Because their wifes and children never show concern on them when they are old & lonely. MIWs also show no concern on them. Let alone KTV women and streetwalkers :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That bad ! The agents is just to con more money from the ugly ones.

Why can't the HFJ owner keep the singer longer say if she receive very less flower for the 1st three months :confused:

Wah lan ... these singers are no better than the KTV girls. Equally shameless they even open legs FOC to their bosses & colleagues in the company. Then I think customers is been treated like fools to think that these singers will be exclusive to them.

Bro, these HFJs are not charities like MIWs and civil service. Rental and overheads very high in S'pore. To exacerbat matters, these joints are 'glass' businesses. Meaning can close shop anytime when demerit points exceed 24. They can't afford 'tongpang' cases.

Only idiots believe their gals are exclusive to them. Many singers have at least 2 lau kongs. The good ones are able to dictate when their lau kongs come visiting to avoid being exposed. Yes, they are that good and very lethal.

Why open legs FOC to their bosses, staff? To win their favour so that good customers are introduced to them. Period.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, these HFJs are not charities like MIWs and civil service. Rental and overheads very high in S'pore. To exacerbat matters, these joints are 'glass' businesses. Meaning can close shop anytime when demerit points exceed 24. They can't afford 'tongpang' cases.

Only idiots believe their gals are exclusive to them. Many singers have at least 2 lau kongs. The good ones are able to dictate when their lau kongs come visiting to avoid being exposed. Yes, they are that good and very lethal.

Why open legs FOC to their bosses, staff? To win their favour so that good customers are introduced to them. Period.

Bro GD. Thanks I really appreciate what you have told me.

I think it is better to save money for other things :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think now I go HFJ only to entertain people like intercompanies colleagues not to chase these singers to bonk them it will cost me a fortune :o

Bro, my advice - go HFJs need not hang 100 per song. Hang 50 can already and need not hang each and everytime they sing. I enjoy these places to observe human behavior! Hahahaaa.................... Teow huay will become teow arm (neck).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...if im the owner of the HFJ i also will ask them fly kite and imported new blood , if those ugly one cant make money for the company .

Some joints are more cruel. The singer placed last will balek even if the singer hits more than 10k. Macau and sister outlet did that. Another HFJ along Middle Rd more cruel, last 4 balek. I think that's too much. I can understand why this model though. HF customers like new products and change is always needed. Similar to products placed on shelves. After a week and it doesn't move, off it goes.

Another reason could be the high rentals imposed by landlords on nite spots. A 3000 sq ft shop, if rented to a furniture showrrom, maybe $2.50 psf. Once owner knows it is KTV or associated biz, it will be $5 psf. Landlord also gains coz his property will be renovated nicely. Having spent a small fortune renovating the place, the tenant will not leave even if the rental goes up 20% after 2 years coz the investment is already there. If have to close coz hit 24 demerit points or poor biz, rental must continue to be paid. If not, kena sue and landlord can 'phak teow' you joint.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha ......

Brought some foreign jockeys to hfj ..... and they couldn't understand what the fuss is it all about ..??

they preferred pinoy sluts ..... although some are real ugly !!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha ......

Brought some foreign jockeys to hfj ..... and they couldn't understand what the fuss is it all about ..??

they preferred pinoy sluts ..... although some are real ugly !!!

Owners, trainers and jockeys used to congregate at Jap clubs in the past. Aurora (Hotel Royal and United Sq), Arabesque (Parklane) and Isobella (Middle Rd) were their hunting grounds. Coz most of the local and M'sian gals spoke some English, especially the Malay gals. One trainers' mistress was mamasan at Middle Rd. D_ _ B............... Surely you know him!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hang flower is addictive just like alcohol, cig, sex and drugs! As long as in moderation, I opine it is fine.

i cannot fathom the attraction....seen many friends hooked on it....
most 'exciting' highlight for me would be when flower fights occur......between rival customers.....seeing stupid abeit rich people throwing money away :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Owners, trainers and jockeys used to congregate at Jap clubs in the past. Aurora (Hotel Royal and United Sq), Arabesque (Parklane) and Isobella (Middle Rd) were their hunting grounds. Coz most of the local and M'sian gals spoke some English, especially the Malay gals. One trainers' mistress was mamasan at Middle Rd. D_ _ B............... Surely you know him!

Auric, sad to say ... lost faith in him ....:eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cannot fathom the attraction....seen many friends hooked on it....
most 'exciting' highlight for me would be when flower fights occur......between rival customers.....seeing stupid abeit rich people throwing money away :biggrin:

Yes, flower fights always very interesting but not so common these days compared to the past. I can think of one reason to explain this. Used to have 50-80 joints in the past. Means fewer singers in the market. If two customers die die must hook a particular singer, good chance flower fight taking place during 'pai pai chang' or when gal has show.

With the proliferation of these HFJs today, easily 300 plus, more singers are available. No need to fight like before. There is a well-known flower king who now drives a Bentlley. He used to hang 10-20k easily and yet failed to see the singers' panty. Nowadays, he is smart. He informs the opeator or manager who he has in mind and offers a price for a ONS. If agreeable, he hang. 5-10k never a problem for him. If not, he chooses another or goes another joint.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, my advice - go HFJs need not hang 100 per song. Hang 50 can already and need not hang each and everytime they sing. I enjoy these places to observe human behavior! Hahahaaa.................... Teow huay will become teow arm (neck).

Oh my... I used to hang $100 to $200. I must stop now if becoming teow arm.