• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bros, anyone been to BaiDu 百度 at Craig road?
Small but classy joint used to be HK palace many years ago.
The name as as the search engine.....will kena sue like the Jaguar nightclub previously bo?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros, anyone been to BaiDu 百度 at Craig road?
Small but classy joint used to be HK palace many years ago.
The name as as the search engine.....will kena sue like the Jaguar nightclub previously bo?

I heard that 百度 has less than 10 singers now ...if I am not wrong lo :p

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros here, how you all think of Huang Du Entertainment in Eminent Plaza ?
I went there twice & seem like the singers are quite pretty and better than Forbidden City & GeeGeeGee (Taiwan joint)
Nu shen seem to lose their market share on Chinese HFJ singer and closed for good.
I also heard that Nu shen its going to be converted into Thai joints.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros here, how you all think of Huang Du Entertainment in Eminent Plaza ?
I went there twice & seem like the singers are quite pretty and better than Forbidden City & GeeGeeGee (Taiwan joint)
Nu shen seem to lose their market share on Chinese HFJ singer and closed for good.
I also heard that Nu shen its going to be converted into Thai joints.

They have some big customers there. About 6 months back, they wanted to sell the biz. I think was 300k or thereabouts.

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go there drink beer and hear the song no need to hang flower. Just hack care.

In Huang Du, I fei hua $100 on one singer H then she shaked my hand sat less than 5 minutes & left.
For the rest of the night, she bo hew me and the following night I went there too.

This Friday 29 Jun 2012, Huang Du had a group show and another singer L asked me to ding tai for her.
That is I must hang minimum of $500 flower :eek:

I am not interested in singer L. Can I go down Huang Du to see group show without having to ding tai for anyone of them ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Huang Du, I fei hua $100 on one singer H then she shaked my hand sat less than 5 minutes & left.
For the rest of the night, she bo hew me and the following night I went there too.

This Friday 29 Jun 2012, Huang Du had a group show and another singer L asked me to ding tai for her.

I am not interested in singer L. Can I go down Huang Du to see group show without having to ding tai for anyone of them ?

No need to ting tai or lew hua. You are boss. You decide how you want to spend your $$$. Never allow the singers to dictate to you. Sure die. Singer H is likely to be pau-ed. Some smaller joints, you hang 200, they see you big customer. Some joints 300 means book out to 81.

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to ting tai or lew hua. You are boss. You decide how you want to spend your $$$. Never allow the singers to dictate to you. Sure die. Singer H is likely to be pau-ed. Some smaller joints, you hang 200, they see you big customer. Some joints 300 means book out to 81.

Thanks Bro Dragon for the advise & information.
I will likely to be exploring smaller joints since Eminent Plaza HFJ like Huang Du & Forbidden City are big joints that need to pau their monthly target.
I believe even the ugly ones also got pau-ed.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U the customer(customer is the boss). Not any fucker singer OK.
I only when for drink and hear the song. No more extra.
The management also will not chase u out for drink beer only. They will bow you like a king. If want drink cheap beer can just go any coffeeshop.
Stupid people hang flower.
If want to fuck just go to fuck shop.

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
U the customer(customer is the boss). Not any fucker singer OK.
I only when for drink and hear the song. No more extra.
The management also will not chase u out for drink beer only. They will bow you like a king. If want drink cheap beer can just go any coffeeshop.
Stupid people hang flower.
If want to fuck just go to fuck shop.

cool down bro Cestbon,
I just want to spend my boring night to be entertained in HFJ and of course KTV like Tianamen and Dynasty Classic are expensive too.
Beer $38 per jug in Huang Du. I normally ordered 2 jugs for whole night.
And hanged $100 on the singer who sat with me.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cool down bro Cestbon,
I just want to spend my boring night to be entertained in HFJ and of course KTV like Tianamen and Dynasty Classic are expensive too.
Beer $38 per jug in Huang Du. I normally ordered 2 jugs for whole night.
And hanged $100 on the singer who sat with me.

Just save the $100 no point sitting with you chit chat for 10 min. Drink the beer enjoy the song and relax.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will likely to be exploring smaller joints since Eminent Plaza HFJ like Huang Du & Forbidden City are big joints that need to pau their monthly target.

Most of the Forbidden City singers are ugly & snobbish. Yet a lot of old uncle engaged into flower wars on them :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Try the smaller HFJs at Maude Rd and Syed Alwi Rd. Some SYTs there. Before you 'invest', conduct discreet enquiries on target. Do not 'invest' and have someone else reap the rewards. Good luck bro.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I went to Forbidden City & Huang Du, all their singer managers had the same reaction. They said Nu shen had collapsed and laughed happily :biggrin:

Last edited: