• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey, Short Arse Cunt Sing, do you know what is SHAME ??

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Short Arse,

Dun sprout fucking rubbish, if Mas Selamat could escape under your nose, what credibility do you have ? Please dun give me those craps about fighting crime, YOU ARE NOT UP TO SCRATCH !!

If I were you, I would have resigned long ago and stop leeching. Of course, bastard like you do not know what is the meaning of shame, honor, and pride will stay on to rot and leech.

Please dun give me those craps about Mas Selamat !!

Do us a favor, GO FUCK YOURSELF DEAD !!!

http://www.straitstimes.com/print/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_326641.html

Jan 15, 2009
The ST Interview with DPM Wong Kan Seng
Gear up for more crime
By Li Xueying POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT
SINGAPORE could see more law and order problems such as illegal immigration, smuggling and petty crime this year, as recession bites deeper and people become desperate.

Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng said the Home Team is preparing for such an eventuality by beefing up its numbers and stepping up vigilance.

While tackling such problems on the ground, the ministry will also have its hands full on two other fronts: the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) summit in November, and the integrated resorts (IRs) which are due to open in stages from this year.

Mr Wong, who is also Deputy Prime Minister, spoke to The Straits Times in a wide-ranging interview this week. This year marks his 15th at the helm of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).

Read the full report and Mr Wong's in-depth interview with Insight, including what he has to say about what he thinks has happened to Mas Selamat, in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.

Copyright © 2007 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement & Condition of Access

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask what is shorter and not which is shorter. Anyway , if the question is what is shorter, the answer is:

Their dicks !!

So short that the residents complained that they "bey kan" !! or can't fuck in literal translation.

Er....there are 2 short arses ministars......the other Marbok Tatoo from Fantasy Island.

Which is SHORTER?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHA!

Lost Mas Selamat, MP kena burnt, etc, etc. Still dare to spout shit about security. Well, this is a joke land. He is voted in by a bunch of jokers. So what to do?

Laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dy93qo.jpg

"There are two scenarios: one, he is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or two, he has fled the country.
It's very hard to say. Both scenarios are plausible. Maybe the second one is more plausible. Whatever it is, i still get to keep my million dollar job" hehe..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are two scenarios: one, he is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or two, he has fled the country.
It's very hard to say. Both scenarios are plausible. Maybe the second one is more plausible. Whatever it is, i still get to keep my million dollar job" hehe..
Mouthing (oops, singing?) the obvious, was there a 3rd scenario kns?:rolleyes:

Belittle our intelligence?:mad:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

dy93qo.jpg

"There are two scenarios: one, he is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or two, he has fled the country.
So he is either in Singapore or out of SIngapore, I will resign if you can proof me wrong

What a joke

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
the answer is obvious, he doesn't know what is shame as he is still drawing his $million dollar, enjoying all the welfare and even make his appearance on the media. pui!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bastard never resign after 1 year from then. He already enriched himself many more millions by just fucking PAP DPM salary alone. Shameless bastards. Phui! :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHAHAHA!

Lost Mas Selamat, MP kena burnt, etc, etc. Still dare to spout shit about security. Well, this is a joke land. He is voted in by a bunch of jokers. So what to do?

Laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love Wong Kan Seng, he keeps me same from Mas Selamat Kastari & their likes, also, people with 'burning' desires & all the loonies, out there. That is why Singapore have very low crime rate, and little crime.:biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other countries, when something of this extent happens, the minister/ministers will be the first to step down. Only in "UNIQUELY SINGAPORE" do you have the minister/ministers pushing the blame to the lower rungs. :oIo:

How can you blame the underlings for not doing their job properly when the management is not leading by example? :mad:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all the silly incidents, Mr. Seng will become a much stronger MP for the great PAP in handling all hostile challenges from any oppositions. He will boost the great morale and spirit of the great PAP members to strive to greater success in future.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
After all the silly incidents, Mr. Seng will become a much stronger MP for the great PAP in handling all hostile challenges from any oppositions. He will boost the great morale and spirit of the great PAP members to strive to greater success in future.

Christ, will u stop sucking his lancheow already?

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal

People here are finding your posts boringgggg
Looks like u got a lot to learn from clinton666 :biggrin:

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal

whats 'all the silly incidents?"

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seems to be making progress while you are at the Gardens School.

Your textbook reply is improving, great !!! You are able to regurgitate every details from the Division 1 Drag Book !!!!

You have done all the teachers at the Gardens School proud !!

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You this fucking old fucktard! You can't see normal font size must fucking enlarge till so big like your fucking ass?! Fucking old fucktard with short dick you fucking fucktard!

You should ask what is shorter and not which is shorter. Anyway , if the question is what is shorter, the answer is:

Their dicks !!

So short that the residents complained that they "bey kan" !! or can't fuck in literal translation.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You this fucking old fucktard! You can't see normal font size must fucking enlarge till so big like your fucking ass?! Fucking old fucktard with short dick you fucking fucktard!

Dont tell me when you fuck someone, yours is not enlarged?

Now tell me you are the fuckee thats why yours is not enlarged and you always gets poked from behind as you do in this forum.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear your plight !! And, again, Sorry, I am no faggot like you nor a Chow Ah Qua like you. Keep all your homosexual needs to yourself.... You may want to consider selling your arse at Changi Point. Your beloved government has gazetted that place for such amorous activities for faggots like you.

I am a fucking old fucktard! I can't see normal font size, and thank you for fucking enlarge till so big like your fucking dick?! I would love to blow you if you could give me an opportunity